• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need translation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm pretty sure that scan has been translated already. Try looking through previous updates for it.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Sorry guys, unfortunately that scan isn't translated. The quality is just too crappy. The main headline says this: The Story From the Days of the Past is Revealed. Translating the rest of the one liners doesn't do any good, its the fine print thats worth reading.

If you find a better version of it, send it to me and I'll get right on it.

Omegas Squared

hey bittermeat, could you translate the commands on the command bar for the leaked trailer? (or some scans if you cant find a good enough quality copy) i think we'll understand the battle system better if we can read the command bar.

Erlix

Sorry guys, unfortunately that scan isn't translated. The quality is just too crappy. The main headline says this: The Story From the Days of the Past is Revealed. Translating the rest of the one liners doesn't do any good, its the fine print thats worth reading.

If you find a better version of it, send it to me and I'll get right on it.

Ok thanks bittermeat I will try finding a better one.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
hey bittermeat, could you translate the commands on the command bar for the leaked trailer? (or some scans if you cant find a good enough quality copy) i think we'll understand the battle system better if we can read the command bar.

Already been done. :D Check this link:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/105090-famitsu-sep-2007-articles-english.html

The second and third pages contain screenshots of Terra fighting, which are screenshots from the leaked trailer. The commands are translated, though you may have to squint.

His command list goes something like this:

Rush
Air Break
Attack
Aerial Slam
Fire Blitz

Along with magic attacks like Firaga and Blizzaga.

A

Audo

Bittermeat is full of awesome.

I just wish there were some new scans to get excited over.. v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back