• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help, Just Ask Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

1 i think, leon (squall), then again i never tryed to lose against bosses so there might be 1 other, but if u count the cups at the colisem then maybe Herc, squall and yuffie, the first cup (10th seed), cloud(from the last cup) and the hades cup i'm 100% sure not plot important

Ansem= Evil

Can any1 help?
When you get to Hollow Bastion and you need to find the four emblem pieces I've gotten three of the pieces but I don't know where the last one is does anybody know? Much appreciated.

Ansem= Evil

I've gotten the one where you have to hit the stone with the lightning on it to turn off the flame thingy and the piece is on a pedestal or something
I've gotten the one where you have to use the red trinity to break this weird looking statue and then the piece falls on the floor and I've gotten the one where you have to push something and then there's a chest and inside it there's the red emblem piece but I don't know where the last one is.

Keyblade-Master-

Hi there i need some help well its not like help is more like a doubt in Final Mix what does the blue tire gummi ship block does? i really want to know

I need help... In Hollow Bastion/Water way there is a chest on the higher level and I'm unable to get it because the gates are blocked I've tried every combination of gates but it still will not open. Is there a secret door or passage for me to get in there?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Dark Fire said:
Need Help... well ask me. i've got to level 100 and done everything including sephroth

okay can you help me?
I got 2 ansom the 2th time. but can't get past. can you help?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Dark Fire said:
Need Help... well ask me. i've got to level 100 and done everything including sephroth

okay can you help?
I`m 2 ansom the 2th time & I can't get past?
can you help me ?

giambattist

i got a good way to kil sephy

sythesis lots of gia bangles and put um as your equip ment.

have full inv of elixers

have strike raid and ans ancanium eqipped

fight him

battle

stage 1* he basicaly use flame pillar and sword slashes just attack him and heal when he does flaim pillar go close up and use ans ancanium.

stage 2* he charges at you and that takes dammge so make sure u have curaga on quik magic menu. when he sais sin harvester run far away from him and it will take ur hp down to 1 and your mp to 0. drink an elixer and keep fighting.

last stage* when he summons meterors aroung him try urr best to doge them.
after his meteor move he will start putting glowing orbs in the air. dodge them and attack him.

then he sould be dead

Krono

Website
teamrocket.deviantart.com
I was wondering if you could help me. Do you have any tips for beating Chernabog? Me and my brother have tried but we can't so it. Do you have any tips or anything?

EDIT: ok, I beat him now, so please ignore this.

Last edited:

shadows rise

Gunblader Lionheart said:
I need help... In Hollow Bastion/Water way there is a chest on the higher level and I'm unable to get it because the gates are blocked I've tried every combination of gates but it still will not open. Is there a secret door or passage for me to get in there?

All you have to do is freeze the bubble in the water way by the save point then jump on and get the chest. I hope you get it.
smile.gif

Homesrfan

How do I beat Hades... when I try to hit him, it doens't even effect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back