• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need Help, Just Ask Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
to beat hades, cast areo on yourself (this seems to be helpful in most boss fights) hit him as much as you can with tons of combos. when he gets all red and shoots flames out of both of his arms, stay right behind him the whole time and try not to get hit or you can dogde roll around to try and avoide the flames. keep areo casted and dont give up.

as for the ice titian. make sure you equip tons of stuff to minimize ice damage. dont run around much, find a nice place to stand your ground; one of the far ends is good. when he shoots iceicles at you, use guard and send them back. when he gets knocked out, run up and beet the hell out of his face. when he stands back up run back to where you were. he will shoot mulitple iceicles at you. you can try and guard them back or dodge roll around to avoid the massive attack. repeat this over and over. once you get him a bit lower, he will start to blow in your direction making the ground icey and you will slip. its ok if you slip, just get back up quickly and guard back the icecles. when you get him really low, he will start doing that, but will make a little icicle bubble around you. this sucks, but keep moving back and fourth from your little spot and keep trying to heal yourslef. you really should have the third level of heal before attempting this becuase of that. just keep sending back icecles as much as possible and hitting him a bunch when he is knocked out.

i hated beeting phantom. i actually let my bf do it for me after i got tired of dieing so many times and watched him do it for both mine and his saves. but this is how you beat him. first off in your quick menu have heal, stop, and thunder set in. there is a glowing orb that floats under his robs. it will turn 4 colors. this is what you do with those colors. when it turns red cast fire on the orb, blue cast blizzard, yellow, cast thunder, and when it is white hit the orb with your keyblade. keep a very watchful eye on big ben (the giant clock) becuase he will cast death on you and your characters. peter pan goes first, then donald then you. when you see the clock hand start to move imediately lock onto the clock and clast stop! it is best to stay near the clock in which you have to do this. let phantom come to you most of the time. it is a good idea when he sends this weird purplish black thing at you to cast areo on yourself to deflect it, unless you are running out of magic let him hit you so you can gain some, thanks for mp rage (i believe)! that is if you dont have potions to get it back. keep doing this and you will get the floating bastard. hope this helps some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back