• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help? click here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The Olympian keychain (to my knowledge) is the strongest at the stage you're at, but its easy to complete the entire game with just Kingdom Key :)

Mikinzi

Argh, I'm getting pretty flustered at my game right now. Ok, so I'm fixing to get ready to go to Hollow Bastion, right? Wrong. It won't let me go. -___- I see the little dot thing but it wont let me go there. It makes that weird sound. I thought maybe I wasn't at a high enough level or something but I'm level 39. Is good enough? It's done this before but I just went to another world and then went back to the map and it was fine but apparently that isn't working so good right now. This is probably a stupid question, but oh well. XD Please and thank you!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
As i haven't played the game in a year my memory is a little fuzzy, you have either

a) Not locked at least 2 of Halloween Town, Neverland or Atlantica or
b) Not finished Pegasus Cup (i think, might be Hercules)

Mikinzi

chaywa said:
As i haven't played the game in a year my memory is a little fuzzy, you have either

a) Not locked at least 2 of Halloween Town, Neverland or Atlantica or
b) Not finished Pegasus Cup (i think, might be Hercules)
I've locked all of those worlds but I haven't beat the Hurcules cup. I was thinking it might be that. Thanks so much for the help! ^___^

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Dark Aura said:
i havent beaten seperoth either and im al lvl 100!!! he keeps using sin harvest argh!!
:mad:
its easy when he uses it run up to him and hit him once before it happens duh

Mikinzi

EDIT: OK SOLVED THAT PROBLEM XD ....I need help again ;___;

Okie dokie I'm looking for the princesses. I know they're in the chapel place but where is the chapel? I can't remember what it looked like or where it was.

(Sorry for asking for so much help)

Last edited:

Spiritless_Kairi

Um, yea. I need help with getting to the second cerberbus.. I beat the hercules cup twice, once with goofy and daffy and once alone, and I tried time attack but I suck at that kind of stuff.. so yeah.

How do I get to him? ;-;

unreal tyler

i need help getting to merlins house in traverse town after you talk to cid the second time you go to traverse town

Pianoajd2

how do i open the big chest in atlantica near ariel's grotto?

How do i get it out?

Edit: what King Mickey said

S

Saix

I'm playing kh1 again, this time on proud, and i've had difficulty with a LOT of bosses b/c of the game level. Now i'm on ursula II and i would really appreciate some tips, especially anything regarding controlling your movement better. IDK why but it seems like the current takes me in the opposite direction that i want to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back