• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

need help? click here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Aura

Awards
if u need help i have guide books for kh and kh CoM open and ready. :)

Dark Aura

Awards
no prob when he starts to do the fire attack move to the side and it is reccomended that u dont use magic a lot except 4 cure and thunder. :)

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
1.ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!! fireheart help me before but it still not workin .sorry i'm tryin to make a thread. it keeps sayin u can not make a thread or something like that. 2. i'm at level 87 and i still cant beat sephiroth is it normal! plz say nice things

K

keybladeprince

Haha just in time, i'm on expert and on L30 and in little mermaid world, i can't beat the octopus woman on her second form, i forgot her name :S

Dark Aura

Awards
i havent beaten seperoth either and im al lvl 100!!! he keeps using sin harvest argh!!
:mad:

Dark Aura

Awards
her name is ursula the sea witch and shes hard just use magic on the cauldren when it turns the right color then attack

Dark Aura

Awards
anyone need help???... w/e if u need help i have both books from kh and CoM out and ready!:p

Dark Guardian

How do u get the Ultima Weapon in the synthesis shop? I've already beaten the game like 10 times but i wanna get the Ultima Weapon so i can beat Sephiroth. Can u tell me the ingredients that i need and how many of each? Thx.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Sorry for butting in on your thread but to beat Sephiroth, you need to stay close to him at all times, guard his sword attacks and attack constantly. DO NOT LET HIM USE SIN HARVEST, either attack him while he's casting or if ur too far away use Ragnarok, it makes you become invincible for the duration. Keep a Megalixir handy if worst comes to worst. Keep Aeroging and Curing. Avoid the rocks he spews, and when he turns blue, don't worry, keep attacking until dead.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
As I posted it in ur own thread, here it is again:

As soon as you enter Lotus Forest (castle entrance), look up and right, there's an exit, go through it, (its up high, turn left when you reach nut thing) and go through the picture (examine it after beating heartless), white trinity gives you a chest with the Lady Luck Keychain

rafangel

How can I get to the chest from the tea party room in wonderland? one guide says i need high jump I have it but i can´t get there.. i have tried to jump there from that pink table but i can´t get there.. i have done almost evrything in the game but now i´m collecting those dalmatians and other stuff to get the secret ending..

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
OK, before he raises your magic block, cast Aeroga and make sure u've summoned tink. Try and dodge roll as many as you can, and roll down small sand banks, he will sometimes just spin straight over them, blocking is useless here.

Ansem= Evil

Please help me. I have no idea what to do in the Monstro world. I got to the first little video thing where Riku takes Pinocchio and runs off and I have no idea what to do or where to go after that can you help me? thank you

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i don't know all i do is play the game until i find it you know when he tells sora about i thought you like games before you got the keyblade go to the left of monstro and when it said where you are go to the room with the highest number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back