• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Shippuuden Movie III OST

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade22

I'VE JUST BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THIS SOUNDTRACK AND I KNOW THAT IT HAD CAME OUT ON JULY 29 2009, BUT DOES ANYBODY HAPPEN TO HAVE A CHANCE WHERE I COULD DOWNLOAD "Naruto Shippuuden Movie III OST?" OR IF YOU HAVE IT CAN YOU PLEASE PUT IT ON MEAGAUPLOAD AND PUT THE LINK UP? PLEASE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
CAPSLOCK IS AWESOME OH HEY EVER HEARD OF GOOGLE ITS A NEAT LITTLE THING.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
CAPS LOCK EXPRESS THE SERIOUSNESS OF THIS SITUATION.

Your best bet is to try to searching in Japanese to buy an import or just wait a while longer until someone uploads it since it was just released :|

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR NORAINNORAINBOW THE SONG WITH THE WORDS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT IF YOU SEARCH NO RAIN NO RAINBOW BY HOME MADE FREE DOWNLOAD. THAT SONG SEEMS TO BE A POPULAR ONE I HAVE IT ON MY PSP TOO!

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Does anyone know where I can watch shippuden and regular naruto in English? I hate English subtitles...Please do NOT ask why I prefer the dubs! I get that everytime I try to ask. I just don't like hearing it in Japanese, it ruins it for me. I can read the subtitles just fine, but more often than not, I am not actually watching the show, but listening to it while doing other work in my room. You can see how this would be a problem with Japanese dubs. So please, someone help!

keyblade22

Does anyone know where I can watch shippuden and regular naruto in English? I hate English subtitles...Please do NOT ask why I prefer the dubs! I get that everytime I try to ask. I just don't like hearing it in Japanese, it ruins it for me. I can read the subtitles just fine, but more often than not, I am not actually watching the show, but listening to it while doing other work in my room. You can see how this would be a problem with Japanese dubs. So please, someone help!

YEA I CAN HELP.. BUT THIERS ONLY 4 DUBBED EPISODES 4 THE MOMENT.

GO TO THIS WEBSITE Naruto Shippuden Dubbed | Watch Naruto Shippuuden Shippuden Episode 121 Online Subbed and Dubbed

THIER YOU WILL FIND THE DUBBED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back