• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NaruSaku or NaruHina?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

You know already the question....

• Hinata

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Sakura

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

^^ ^^
close it if you want but, IT IS ONLY A SAKURA vs HINATA thread. Heck if im gonna post "who do you like Sakura or Hinata for Naruto???" I just wnt some other people to vote and feel free to flame each other on who is much better

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I don't really like Hinata. She never really does anything until the fillers. But then again, Sakura is always a bitch to Naruto, why does she deserve him. But, I would rather have Sakura when it comes down to it, but if they threw in a new character who was actually useful and respected Naruto, then her all way. I hate to say it though, but I think this show will end with no hook-ups, purely cause too many people want so many different things, and the creators really dont care as much about that part of the story anyway.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I love NaruHina all the way. Beside, Hinata liked Naruto, Sakura is more into Sasuke and though she may be with Naruto and the others more, doesn't mean Hinata isn't just as great as her. Seriously, I vote Hinata. She and Naruto even had hints in a few episode that kind of liked each other in a few episodes I've watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back