• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine...Diz's daughter!?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Yeah, if you noticed in the newest trailer Diz has his hands on Namine's shoulders and Namine is holding his hands.Plus, he also said he wants revenge on the 13th order. Also I know it does seem weird and retarded that Namine is Diz's daughter, but remember it was Marluxia who planned to capture Namine and screw up Sora's memories.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Since you pointed out the weird and retardedness I guess I don't have to say that.

But your last part doesn't really support your theory o.o

And to point something out....DiZ is black and quite possibly has white hair. Namine is white and has blonde hair. I see nothing adding up...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i was thinking that DiZ and Namine have some type of connection. I had a theory i was disscussing with Keyblade Shards the other Night. I seemed Plauseable but i forgot one Simple factor that messed the Entire Theory off. So there is a connection but i dont think its a father-Dauther thing

Zophar

Fuzzy2k9 said:
Yeah, if you noticed in the newest trailer Diz has his hands on Namine's shoulders and Namine is holding his hands.Plus, he also said he wants revenge on the 13th order. Also I know it does seem weird and retarded that Namine is Diz's daughter, but remember it was Marluxia who planned to capture Namine and screw up Sora's memories.

It would be an interesting plot twist for sure. I don't know about a father-daughter relationship but there is some sort of connection between the two.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Oooh, my bad! I knew I was forgetting something. :p Well I think this because up to the point where Marluxia and Larxene became power hungry and wanted to gain control of the organization that It make me think Namine is Diz's daughter and he her Faja.Also just because he black doesn't mean anything. I mean her mother could be white.

UnknownEnigma

so...seeing how DiZ might be the other side of ansem she couldve been...the girl he sent out of hallow bastion?? or na nevermind but i guess it can be twsit

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Also just because he black doesn't mean anything. I mean her mother could be white.

Yes it does. It means a lot. Its one of the main reasons that make him who he is. It makes him different. It makes him unique.

And if that was the case I would imagine her skin to be more tannish and not paleish...

And if this "father-daughter" connection were true then that would make Ansem her father too...Meaning she would have 2 fathers that are the same person but not really the same person....

And this would make the Ansem-Kairi ppl go insane...

so...seeing how DiZ might be the other side of ansem she couldve been...the girl he sent out of hallow bastion?? or na nevermind but i guess it can be twsit

>_> DiZ is not the other side of Ansem. DiZ is Ansem's shell. Gawd, people use waste time posting 5 worded bull when they could easily put down the 2 worded truth >_>

Last edited:
S

SoraRoxx

There was a video recently that showed Diz talking with the EM about Namine.. If I remember correctly either Diz or the EM said that Namine was born in a special way.. Then the other went on to ask "who's nobody was Namine's" or Namine is a Nobody of who" or something along that line..

What i'm trying to get at is why would the father of Namine comment on how weird his daughter was born? To boast? I don't know.. But Diz being the father of Namine seems rather un likely..

mr.Twilight

What I think is that Kairi is Ansem's daughter because they both come from Hollow Bastion, I also think that Diz and Namine are Father/daughter because Diz is soposedly Ansem so maybe he is the shell of Ansem, and Namine is the shell of Kairi. And Diz is black because he was swollowed by darkness.....So in essence its like Ansem is to Diz and Kairi is to Namine as Sora is to the BHK

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
einon_san said:
You do not have to be a father to be close to a child...Take Michael Jackson for example. Only...he's white, and DiZ is black. :D

well micheal he is a child mulester giving kids jeuss juice want to sleep in bed wit them and say its alright so i dont see the connection or r u saying diz is one 2 lol :D

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
shortythugsta said:
well micheal he is a child mulester giving kids jeuss juice want to sleep in bed wit them and say its alright so i dont see the connection or r u saying diz is one 2 lol :D

LMAO!! :D

If Micheal Jackson was next to any child you can expect him to molest him!

Anyways, my point for saying this is because she's holding his hands like she knows him.Also if she wasn't familiar with Diz then I have my doubts that she hold him in "family-like" way.If it were me I would of kicked him in the nuts,but Namine ain't doing squat.Also when Diz said Namine was born in a special way that could have mean't she was either an experiment and since he responsible for creating her that'd make him her father.Or she could of been born from a group of witches.

Ansem/Sephy

You are all acting like idiots, now . . .

And when they said who's Noboby is Namine, the answer is Kairi's. How hard was that?! BHK is probably Sora's Noboby and Namine was Kairi's. I have a lot of evidence to prove it, but I'm tired and stessed about upcoming mid-terms, so . . .
figure this one out. In a more mature fashion, as well. This post is pretty bad in comparrison to other DiZ theories that I've read, but wherever DiZ threads are, you'll find me, so . . . I feel obligated to critisize . . .

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Fuzzy2k9 said:
LMAO!! :D

If Micheal Jackson was next to any child you can expect him to molest him!

Anyways, my point for saying this is because she's holding his hands like she knows him.Also if she wasn't familiar with Diz then I have my doubts that she hold him in "family-like" way.If it were me I would of kicked him in the nuts,but Namine ain't doing squat.Also when Diz said Namine was born in a special way that could have mean't she was either an experiment and since he responsible for creating her that'd make him her father.Or she could of been born from a group of witches.

lmao too:p

i think she was born by memories iodk since she can do stuff wit people brain

Ansem/Sephy said:
You are all acting like idiots, now . . .

And when they said who's Noboby is Namine, the answer is Kairi's. How hard was that?! BHK is probably Sora's Noboby and Namine was Kairi's. I have a lot of evidence to prove it, but I'm tired and stessed about upcoming mid-terms, so . . .
figure this one out. In a more mature fashion, as well. This post is pretty bad in comparrison to other DiZ theories that I've read, but wherever DiZ threads are, you'll find me, so . . . I feel obligated to critisize . . .

well no one knows if that is true or not even if there is edvidence we have to wait and see

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I ask you some questions.

Do you think DiZ is the Shell of Ansem? I assume you do. Why? Because as far as we know, they are nearly identical.

Now...there is no indication for Namine to be Kairi's shell. You just twist her words around and misunderstand them. Also, Kair and have very very minor similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back