• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine...Diz's daughter!?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I know there aint a connection with proof, it's just a theory.
And perhaps he's so dark skinned because of the darkness?
And who knows what his motives for revenge are...perhaps the focus of the Org. has shifted since he left and it's goal wasn't his anymore?

Vzam

Bronze Member
how is there in any way a relation to his beliefs and Nomura's intrest in making good color contrast in his skin color and his other features. theres NO way Nomura was trying to make a connection in his skin color. Hes got a tan. Case closed. Nomura tries to go over the top with physical appeal if you catch my drift.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Since when was DiZ African American?
Ansem isnt really "Black." I think Nomura went for the "super tanned" look.
same with DiZ...because he IS Ansem...

We never said he was African American. We just said he was black. And last I checked you don't have to be African American to be black. You can be African, Jamaican. And you can be African-Japanese. Gawd there are black English men. And Black asians. And there are black africans. And there are black white people. And we call them Mulatto or Bi Racial. Because they are mixed. Or we can call them wiggers or oreos. Whatever floats your boat.

Super tanned? Stop denying the fact. Ansem is black. Nomura is not like Bush. He cares!

Diz is Ansem...
Kairi is Ansem's daughter (POSSIBLY)
Namine is connected to Kairi (POSSIBLY)
So if you were to stretch out two different theorys that are out there, then yeah, Namine is Diz's daughter.

>_> The Kairi is Ansem's daughter bull needs to end. Whoever came up with that is a dumbarse.

Then that theory is obviously bulltoot

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Yay! At least we finally get a black guy in the game! :p
first black guy in game there should be an award :D

.:KL:. said:
We never said he was African American. We just said he was black. And last I checked you don't have to be African American to be black. You can be African, Jamaican. And you can be African-Japanese. Gawd there are black English men. And Black asians. And there are black africans. And there are black white people. And we call them Mulatto or Bi Racial. Because they are mixed. Or we can call them wiggers or oreos. Whatever floats your boat.

Super tanned? Stop denying the fact. Ansem is black. Nomura is not like Bush. He cares!
i agree, wats wrong wit a black guy in a game?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
.:KL:. said:

>_> The Kairi is Ansem's daughter bull needs to end. Whoever came up with that is a dumbarse.

Then that theory is obviously bulltoot

OMGOMGOMG... I agree with KL.. XD What you said was exactly true my degrassi loving freind *shudders Degrassi* Nice Job

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
ORR, Ansem is a video game character! (GAZP!)
And yeah, I didn't quite believe Kairi being Ansem's daughter ever.
Just putting two crazy theories together, showing how possible this theory is.
And since no one seems to believe in:
Kairi being a part of Namine
Kairi being Ansem's daughter
Then I think it's impossible that Namine is Diz's daughter. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back