• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Website updated again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ven, Aqua, and Terra themes, as expected. Aren't these the same ones they were giving out if you followed that campaign on the JPN Members site though? They look very familiar... I'll be sticking with the one I got off the JPN BBS site though ;D

Anyways, thanks for the news.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, I really like the Ventus one :3. Well my Favorite Color is Green, and since I have a Green Colored PSP, with the Sticker(Decals) on the back, and now I have a Green Ventus PSP theme, now I have a complete Green BBS Theme PSP :3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
MAybe they will finally finish THIS site... they seem to have trouble finishing programming everything.

gdude30

They do kinda look like the japanese version. Except instead of all 3 of them separate. Well that's kinda cool you can use the appropriate theme for the story you are doing.

I think I'll do that. Install Terra's theme, than after I beat that do Ven and Aqua. And than after it's all done go back to the first NA BBS Theme which in my opinion is the best :D

Hense90

They do kinda look like the japanese version. Except instead of all 3 of them separate. Well that's kinda cool you can use the appropriate theme for the story you are doing.

I think I'll do that. Install Terra's theme, than after I beat that do Ven and Aqua. And than after it's all done go back to the first NA BBS Theme which in my opinion is the best :D
I'm doing the same thing :) But I don't know which one I will use after I beat the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back