• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ememty

I got the February issue in early January. I thought the way it worked was that next months issue came out the month before (for example, February's issue in January, March's issue in Feb., etc.).

What day of the month does game informer get released?

Ememty

Rakushīnu;4828739 said:
SE could announce the release date at GDC March 9-13.

But I heard that Square Enix didn't have a booth at the GDC,
hope they get one though.

And also when would the march issue of Game Informer come out, end of February?

Sora^Fan

Yeah I was just looking over some of the scans and suddenly noticed how Peter seemed to be looking down at something. Although actually I think his two buddies are looking at DEM TITS and not DAT ASS.
Off-Topic: Hehehe that's funny XD I never noticed that!

Back on topic: Do you guys think that SE will really take a long time to give us a release date? :/

kwkatz09

Final Fantasy XIII should keep me busy until BBS--But what's gonna keep me busy until Final Fantasy XIII?

Darn I wish I had a PS3 right about now. Oh well I guess I will just use Pokemon Heart Gold to entertain me until BBS comes out. But I have to ask the same question that you where thinking. What's gonna keep me busy until Pkm Heart Gold actually comes out?!?

DarMar106

I think a NA BbS release will be this year, seeing the spacing from the last games from Japan to NA release. KH2 if i remember was released in December 05 in Japan and then in NA the following March, course i dont remember if the NA release date was confirmed early on

archiearcher

Darn I wish I had a PS3 right about now. Oh well I guess I will just use Pokemon Heart Gold to entertain me until BBS comes out. But I have to ask the same question that you where thinking. What's gonna keep me busy until Pkm Heart Gold actually comes out?!?

Oh no! we're doomed! I planned on Bad Man 2 to keep me busy--but they pushed it's release date back to March! NO!!!!!!!!!

kwkatz09

Oh no! we're doomed! I planned on Bad Man 2 to keep me busy--but they pushed it's release date back to March! NO!!!!!!!!!

No!!!! What is with all the awesome games being released in March? I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Wake me when March comes. On second thought, I need to stay awake. Just in case the release date for BBS is announced.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
I sure hope so, or there are gonna be a lot off really pissed of KH fans.

lol i already am XDD waiting without a release date DX im seriouslyy like idk gonan kill myself!
ARGH! ffffuuu ( jk XDD )

ANYWAY... but still are u sure it isnt confirmed or is just a rumoe that SE doesnt have booth at GDC?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back