• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

the only clue we have is that game informer online said it was to be released on june 1st. but it hasn't been confirmed. this could very well be a false date or a filler date. We'll find out soon enough (if the date is correct or not)

Ememty

lol i already am XDD waiting without a release date DX im seriouslyy like idk gonan kill myself!
ARGH! ffffuuu ( jk XDD )

ANYWAY... but still are u sure it isnt confirmed or is just a rumoe that SE doesnt have booth at GDC?

I dunno, they're talking about Final Fantasy XIII at the GDC, so I guess they have a booth, but on the GDC website, It doesn't mention anything about Kingdom Hearts... :(

Midnight's Dirge

It took them close to 6 months to localize Dissidia, and this game is even bigger. My guess is sometime in august, unless theyre really cranking it out. If thats the case hold on to your hats for some funny engrish.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It took them close to 6 months to localize Dissidia, and this game is even bigger. My guess is sometime in august, unless theyre really cranking it out. If thats the case hold on to your hats for some funny engrish.

I know that in most BBS reviews so far, it says that the supposed release is somewhere between mid and late 2010, but I think August is way too far away. I'd like to have it released anywhere from May to June.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
May at the latest, if not then they better be localizing Coded and bundle it with BBS

Jakek9

I really want to play Coded and BBS.

I've made up my mind to find some money and buy the Japanese version of BBS. I can;t wait any longer haha. :D

xXRepaXx

Yah that would suck ALOT!! woah.. i have never been so excited about a game in my life.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Yah that would suck ALOT!! woah.. i have never been so excited about a game in my life.

haha same here but yeah it would be better to wait what if u bought it and then u automatically saw the NA release date?? XDD but like u people said in GDC if they have a booth and they're gonna talk about FF maybe they're gonna say something about BBS their but like idk they want to keep like everything a secret XD

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I live in Minnesota close to the GI studio. I usually get my issues about midway through the month before the month of the magazine. I got the February issue a few weeks ago. It has nothing about BBs in it. That date that GI gave was a PREDICTION. Not the official one, and quite frankly, I think they're a little off. But oh well. I should get the new one next week or in a couple weeks, so I'll tell you if they have anything.

Kairisr91

I did. But I wouldn't recommend people who don't want to be spoiled about BBS read the final chapter (8). It ties into BBS.

Too late... *cries* It didn't gave much though, I just got a bit confused lol, now I really can't wait for the game to come out to see what is going on. >.< Hopefully the game does release around May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back