• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Yes, please, we need Sanctuary. Are you really so cruel as to leave us like this? Empty? You gave us promises, empty promises. The least you can do is give us the only thing that mattered, Sanctuary. Please, we beg you...............

martin8me

OmegaChosen said:
yeah, a rule is no double posting but since it's your third post it can slip and have read the entire thread?
if you haven't then here is what has happened: we got all excited because maverick said he would upload the intro for us but we found out like an hour ago that he decided not to do it because people were flaming him. we are now begging for it
that's the really condensed version of what's happened

Thanx I thoght you guys would think that I would be the Mav guy since I barely came here:eek:

Aros=Sora

LMAO omega got your hopes up eh LMAO dont worry this guy will be just like the poop on your shoe in two weeks...LMAO

Eddie Boy

Sorry for going off topic again but thats kairi!? Woah she looks way diffrent.
Oh, why Maverick, whyyy!

D

Dexter

This thread should be closed. It's going no where I think Maverick is just ingnoring us now. As for the Sancutay thing how about you wait two weeks and find out for yourself!!?? I mean it will give you more anicipation for kh2, then now! ^_^

.:Roxas:.

Banned
damn, this is making me cry, and i didn't do any schoolwork today, just thinking about sancuary, how happy its gonna make me, gone, shattered, let me too take this out on my keyboard
njckfjvajsdmkfbsdkafnjkasdjfbwdifdsdfasdfasdnasdcnmk
i also needed that, well .:Roxas:. signing out for the final time.

ultimamarluxia

Guys, are we even sure its the real US version of khII? I mean, there are some strange things with these videos. Has anyone noticed the music hasen't changed? How about the spelling mistake (MPC, MCP something like that)?

The reason why Maverik hasent uploaded Sanctuary is because a) he doesn't even have it *beta* or b) he has been asked to keep it a secret until the official release of Sanctuary has happened

E

Eclipse

you guys need to stop dissin maverick, he never "promised" he said he would probably upload them later. it's his decision whether he uploads it or not, in the end. But even then i would like to see him upload it T_T. Quit saying "oh he won't keep a promise" and stuff cuz if you say that, he will NEVER upload it.

HebrewTaija

1. I'm pretty sure the vid said MCP, which is right.
2. Music is normal. S-E uses Japanese composers across all of their titles and regions, which is why songs like One-Winged Angel are so well known. In fact, you can look at the KH2 japanese soundtrack and find familiar songs from US Kingdom Hearts like One Night in Agrabah and Under the Sea, alongside the Halloweentown song and others.

Lightkeeper05

I say dont put the song on hear until the week the game comes out. I rather it not be ruined. Of course if it is leaked, i would listen to it in a heart beat.

HebrewTaija

it's probably just a beta anyway. deadlines are tight, so these things usually don't get in until the last second. I could see a review copy being released without the opening title for polishing reasons.

E

Eclipse

^^^ it's not a beta. a beta wouldn't let you get all the stuff he had, like the characters in the journal, he had sephiroth in the journal, and everyone else, as well as other worlds. He had a lot of items, and most of the keyblades and weapons, and most magic spells, his gameplay was over 30 hours, (which means he must've saved) and nobody who plays a beta version
A.) saves
B.) has over 33 hours of gameplay
plus the menu had the new game screen
and he loaded a save from his MEMORY CARD

it's not a beta, beta's cant do that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and if you don't want sanctuary to be uploaded, you don't have to watch it, but don't ruin it for us saying you don't want it, cuz we do.

HebrewTaija

seeing as how I had both DBZ Budokai 3 and Warrior Within a month before they came out, I'm pretty sure you can do that with a beta release. Keep in mind that anything less than final is no greater than beta, even if it is version 0.99. The games were pretty complete, but you'd end up walking through walls and crap on random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back