• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

nah, lol. square wasn't really gonna take legal action. don't worry about it they don't really care. as long as you didn't steal the game, they really don't care...trust me. ;)

but i ask, are you gonna upload any more video? if you are, that would be supa kool :)

E

Eclipse

can you upload the opening please? that is what a majority of people want, and i would be eternally grateful if you could do that. I honestly would preferr that over the other videos, but it's your choice. Though i plead that you do upload the opening. :D

E

Eclipse

^^^^ that's not really true, square enix would care less, besides it's none of their business, if you own the game, and it's yours, without stealing, than it's yours and you can legally do what you want with it. Besides, if you post the opening, you would be a tribute to kh fans everywhere!! :D

Last edited:

[-JF-]

It,s only 2 weeks before KH2 comes out in the NA, why would they be so pissed off? And who told you that anyway?

E

Eclipse

yeah don't post the ending ^^^ that's not necessary, and it will tempt gamers into watching it. but the intro is a very good idea :D

E

Eclipse

Well SE doesn't care, and they legally can't do anything because if you own the game it's yours, if they leaked it, it's their fault for taking that risk, and not only that, it's your decision, you can videotape what you want with your own property. They can't take any legal action on that. I think the opening would be a great idea......the opening would make our 2 week wait that much shorter :D

E

Eclipse

Well he's the only person in the U.S. right now that we know of that has kh2 :D

belleaurora

I"m nto interested in any other video to do with the english KH2 other than to hear the full version of sanctuary. I live in Australia so I have a longer time to resist the temptation of viewing and spoilers or cutscenes or gameplay, but one thing I can't wait for is SAnctuary - the full version. I hope we get the full version soon - whether it be audio or video, but I think i can wait to hear it on March 29. I"m more so disappointed that i have to wait till about June people are saying for the english version to be released in Australia

E

Eclipse

Yes, Belleaurora. there are still people who have to wait longer, so can you please help our wait, by uploading the intro? I'm sure the U.K/Australians will appreciate it as well :p

belleaurora

I will most definately appreciate (if it ain't illegal :D). My only problem is with the 2-4 months I may hvae to wait I"m going to be very tempted to go to wikipedia or youtube or highligth spoilers. I have not watched the ending or secret ending , i refuse to do that, but I have watched a little bit of gameplay mainly in atlantica ( i think the musical idea is awesome and am one of the few people glad to see atlantica returning) and viewed some images and some terrible spilers (by accident) that I wished I never viewed but i will do my best not to view any spoilers that i understand in english lol. Any way, I hope you maybe able to upload SAnctuary if it ain't a big ask. Otherwise I'll be waiting for the American version to be released and I'll listen to it then.

E

Eclipse

^^^^ it's not illegal. If it's his own game, they can't prevent him from doing that, it's like saying that someone who imported japanese kh2 taped the japanese opening and hosted it on youtube it was "illegal" cuz it spoils the opening or something. It's not illegal, he's allowed to do what he wants with his property.
I reaaaaaaally hope you do it maverick :D

Maverick22

Website
www.maverick22.deviantart.com
XD i just schemed through some of the pase (am not gonna read all 835+ pages)

I see Deathspank was been harassed.
And for the record Deathspank is the only person that I have talked to truthfully and is getting everything first such as pics/vids. BEcause he was the only person not bashing me and was helping me with a few things on the game.

E

Eclipse

^^^ yeah deathspank is kool. He was bugged because everyone was like "What?? Maverick isn't posting the opening??" and everyone wanted to see if it was true. Which leads me to the question...are you gonna post it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back