• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Boy

Pull together everyone, we cant stoop to the begging level. Its pathetic. And whats worse yall are begging for Sanctuary.

KylonCocalina

Neosporin II said:
wow. you guys are really overreacting for a song....so what? its basically passion, but in english...and worse (from what i've heard in the commercials).

QFT seriously

TsuraMutsugi

yall are way overreacting, it's just a video, THAT WE'VE SEEN, except in english, and from what i've heard, it's not even as good as the japanese, i mean honestly, i hope the game has an option to have the entire thing in japanese with english subs.

martin8me

Neosporin II said:
wow. you guys are really overreacting for a song....so what? its basically passion, but in english...and worse (from what i've heard in the commercials).

At least it will keep us happy for 2 weeks:)

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
martin8me said:
Yes, sadly I did,
yeah, a rule is no double posting but since it's your third post it can slip and have read the entire thread?
if you haven't then here is what has happened: we got all excited because maverick said he would upload the intro for us but we found out like an hour ago that he decided not to do it because people were flaming him. we are now begging for it
that's the really condensed version of what's happened

Eddie Boy

This is quite off topic but who is that girl at the end of ASAS?
Way off topic eh?

martin8me

Sorry for the double post but anyways i hope Mav loads them up before I make a sanctuary of Sanctuary (starts making blueprint)

OmegaChosen

Awards
it's kairi
now no more getting off topic eh?
don't want this thread to be closed like the last one....

Aros=Sora

Its sad that all of you youngns are treating this guy like some god when in 2 weeks this guy will be treated like nothing anymore and he will be the same lonely guy he was before he got the game...LMAO

OmegaChosen

Awards
well, I'm done.
I've been here all day and all I've done is post
what a wasted day
I'll log back in in the morning
until then would someone pm me if the intro is uploaded?
thanks.
OmegaChosen, logging out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back