• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

KingBlade said:
Who said he even going to put up Sanctuary?

On a side-note, monkeybutt

I am Oblivion Soldier.

We don;t know he is. That why we are Hoping he will put up the video. An that's why we are PMing him!

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, I can't wait here forever...
could somebody pm me if sanctuary comes up?
I really need to see it

E

Eclipse

ZOMG is basically OMG

but instead of saying oh my god...it's like adding a "Z" at the beginnning

ZOH MY GOD...saying ZOH..instead of OH. lol. that is your english lesson for the day <<< ZOMG :eek:

anyways...he better post up sanctuary....he has to answer to all of his PMs sooner or later...XP

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Darn it, I'm dying. >.< I can't stand this!!!

*Jumps off window*

Don't worry, I live in a one-floor house..... but I still broke my leg. -_-

I'm too excited!!!

D

Dexter

mendia said:
Well, could anyone PM me if more videos come this way? I'm going to tennis and I have a weird feeling that when I get back I'll have to hunt through a thirty page thread....

Of course, an if any new videos do appear it will most likly be on the main page! But if not then I will pm you! ^_^

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
rpg master said:
Of course, an if any new videos do appear it will most likly be on the main page! But if not then I will pm you! ^_^

hey me too cause I have to get off soon.

unknownmaster

USA KH2 game has been leaked

those who have Emule or Edonkey or Livewire or whatever program you have your in luck. The games been copied and posted. heres the copy of it in html by emule edk link

<a href="ed2k://|file|03.25.05%20Kingdom%20Hearts%202%20Usa%20Ps2%20Dvd.iso|3041132544|867A8E2AFBDF0D440B9DB6A86EC7B668|/">03.25.05 Kingdom Hearts 2 Usa Ps2 Dvd.iso</a>

The game can be copied only with a DVD burner and swap magic. Go to afterdawn on how to copy PS2 games. This may be your chance in getting the game before march 28. I havn't been able to download it since I have dial up and it would take a month to finish. I envy those who have DSL or cable.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
PEOPLE

THERE IS A CHANCE OF SANCTUARY WILL NOT BE UPLOADED.

Don't get your hopes up.

I am Oblivion Soldier :p

I just wanted to know why monkeybutt credited me?

Nugget

Nowhere for i am a Nugget and cant be found...
TwilightSoulKey said:
ZOMG is basically OMG

but instead of saying oh my god...it's like adding a "Z" at the beginnning

ZOH MY GOD...saying ZOH..instead of OH. lol. that is your english lesson for the day <<< ZOMG :eek:

anyways...he better post up sanctuary....he has to answer to all of his PMs sooner or later...XP

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that is what i thought it meant! ZOMG! that is like my favorite word! thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back