• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA KH2 Leaked Thread (Mod Approved!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

he's NOT on these forums. he's on gamefaqs. :p
if he was, he would have posted here himself "i got kh2 yaaaa"

by the way. he doesn't have the guide book....brady games releases the guide book....and they are probably writing the book as we speak. the book won't be out for another week :D

D

Dexter

1948dragon_ said:
I think maverick might be on this fourm under a different user name and I think I have an idea who he is........

If you do know plz tell uz! Because then we can interogate him and toture him, like in 24!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
TwilightSoulKey said:
i wanna hear sanctuary. now.

*throws a fit*

that's it...i'm gonna jump through this computer screen and pop out of his....slap him...steal his kh2...upload the opening....then take the game back with me.....:D

now dont do anything rash remeber he is are FRIEND

DualWeilder.

Maybe its the person who said he might know who he is!! lol j/k and twilightsoulkey, you might need a partner to make sure he doesnt try to steal it back. im in :D

DualWeilder.

well its pretty big i mean someone has a copy of the english kh2. and he can show us a bunch of things so...to me its important:D

D

Dexter

XIII Heartless said:
when does guidebook come out? is it same as le guide? and monkey, what is zomg?

1) March 23

2) Yes.

3) I have no idea? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back