• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NA and PAL save data compatible?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
I was wondering if an NA Birth By Sleep save file would be compatible with a PAL BbS UMD. I've been considering buying the PAL version (which I'm pretty sure is the exact same game, and is also in English) so I can further my language learning (I'm learning German, and am in my third year of studying it.)

I was rather upset at the fact that the NA version can only change languages to Spanish, which I'm already fluent in. I just wanted to be sure if it worked before i spent the money on it.

I know the UMD itself is compatible with any PSP, I just didn't know it it would read the same save file. I'm getting near 100% completion on Proud Mode, and I'd rather not have to play through everything again.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Probably because no one has both a NA and PAL version.
For I only have the PAL for obvious reasons *points at his location*.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I'm not sure, but I think I once downloaded a NA file for a PAL game (a different one though) It worked. You can always try. If it doesn't, I seriously doubt it would have any lasting effects. Probably only a error screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back