• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mythical Academies (Sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

The school of Mysticals has been around for milliniums,servering as a training base for Demons,Vampires,Elementals,Werewolfes,Angels,fairies,and other Mythical creatures.
Of course the School of Mysticals has rival schools against them in competition after competition.
Maku's Rage of Evil School is a vary strong rival to the School of Mysticals,they consist of evil creatures who want to take over the world and to do so they must rein supreme.

It isn't easy training at the School of Mysticals.they train to balance the mind,body,and soul in combat,giving them a slightly better chance at winning every compition.

another school is The Hiktu school,they are there as peace makers most of the time,they are friends with the people of the school of the Mysticals.

-------------------------------------------------------------
what happens in the story will be for everyone to decide.if you have any suggestions just PM me,like for another school or something.

Name:
Looks:
Type(vampire,angel, ect.):
school:
Personality:

~Rules~
1.no killing a character without permission from the person and me.
2.no god-like characters allowed.
3.romance as far as kissing

Name:Saffire Solidor
Looks:
saffgf.jpg

Type(vampire,angel, ect.):Fallen Angel
school:Mysticals
Personality:quiet around others,she doesn't have many friends in her life as she lived in the mortal realm most of her life and the people there didn't like her,she hopes to make at least one friend but it might be difficult.
--------------------------------------
Name:Legretta
Looks:

AnimeGirl-5legretta.jpg

Type(vampire,angel, ect.):Fallen Angel
school:Maku's Rage of Evil School

Personality:she no choice but to be a nontalkative and a seemingly mean person...because she is unable to speak due to reasons of the past.so her only friend is Miri.

Last edited:

Saffire

here's my 3rd character.

Name:Miri
Looks:

Miri.jpg

Type(vampire,angel, ect.):Demon

Personality:she can be rude to others alot,she only talks when people ask her questions she has answers to,and of course since she can read Legretta's mind she can talk to others for her.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
I'll join :thumbsup:, I'll edit more as soon as I can.

------------------------------------------

Name:Sleif Destati
Looks:Tall at around 7', light tanned skin, red piercing eyes and shoulder length pure silver hair, Wears a full body black trench coat, and a single black spiked glove on his right hand.
Type(vampire,angel, ect.):Unknown
Personality:Sleif has a dual personality. Most of the time, he is calm and collective, but suddenly he can change to a more insane and unpredictable mood.

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Name:Niraku
Looks:
YinYan.jpg

Type(vampire,angel, ect.):Fallen Angel(half demon, half angel)
Personality:Not very social avoids others and is a excriminal who steals precious and rich things all over the world and was also a hired mercenary who is not sure which side to go on the good or bad and so he lives at mystical he was a child prodigy who was skilled in spy combat and is considered a big threat he is hiding from athourities right now and wants to make a lot of friends and he plans to leave to go back to the wild life he knew.

Last edited:

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Name: Faryn

Looks: Faryn is a beautiful fairy with long hair. Some days her hair is pink like bubble gum and others it's purple almost as shiny as the stars. She has two wings that are light green and sparkly. Her skin is light blue and her eyes are a beautiful jade. She favors wearing short dresses that are usually as shiny and beautiful as her wings.

Type: Fairy

School: Mysticals

Personality: Faryn has an attitude. She is very wise and is willing to do what needs to be done to beat the other schools in competitions. But her quick wit and sharp tongue is enough to stop anyone in their tracks. Don't look at her or talk to her in the wrong way because it might be the last thing you do. But if you're one of her friends you're lucky because it will give you benefits in the end.

Last edited:

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sign me up.

Name: Shouten Nai

Looks: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Soulex/Persona 3/Minato.jpg

Type: Vampire

school: Mysticals

Personality: Shouten is quiet and distant most of the time. He prefers to listen to his music besides listening to people. A musical obsession. Most of the time, he would mysteriously dissapear and not be found for several days. He hates authority and takes any chance to kill an authority figure.

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
Name: Jean
Looks:elegant and beautiful. lake blue eyes that seem to go to the soul in a good way long siver hair. wears silk clothing that never rips or tears and always keeps her warm.
Type: elf
Personality: fun loving and nice, tries to give to people and not recive a lot in return. her major joy is dancing and singing, which she can entrance and mesmerize her enimy or anybody watching her. she is an exalent archer.

Saffire

i'll start the RP in 2 days..hopefully we have enough people,if more join that fine..

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
I'll join if that's okay. I'm kinda lacking in the RP department right now and this seems fun.

Gimme some time and I'll edit in with a template! <3

EDIT: Template in progress...

Name: Eloisa Ochrana
Looks: Eloisa stands at around five feet. She is short, and has a small frame. With raven hair, wavy locks that play about her shoulders, and blue eyes, she has quite the striking features. Despite this, she is hardly the most beautiful of girls. Her facial features are rounded rather than overbearingly sharp, or chubby.
She tends to wear casual, but feminine attire, usually mixing the likes of cargo pants and pastel coloured t-shirts, or large hoodies and skirts. Delicate floral pieces are a staple. She avoids shoes where possible.
Type: Angel
school: Hiktu School
Personality: A guardian angel rather than any of a religious nature, Eloisa does her best to protect those she loves, and those in need of her services. Fiesty and full of spirit, she would challenge someone twice her size if it were to protect someone incapable of defending themselves. Naturally, this gets her into scrapes quite often.
Though, she is not argumentative by nature. She is generally calm, and quiet, keen to assist wherever she is needed. However, she has trouble dealing with emotion - while it is obvious that she cares for others, in the way she helps out, she finds it difficult to consciously make a friend, or express herself to those she likes. People often mistake her intentions.

<3

Last edited:

sakurablossom07

Name: Sakura

Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/1120166751_rlsElfGirl-copy.jpg

Type(vampire,angel, ect.): Half Elf and Half Angel

school: Mysticals

Personality: Sakura is very shy towards new people that she meets but she is always willing to meet new people and make new friends. She enjoys helping people and trying to aid people as much as she can. Sakura is very loyal and honest to everyone; even to those who aren't towards her. She has a very warm heart and cares for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back