• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

odamin

I have been thinking, on Kingdom Hearts 1 in Hollow Bastion, when Sora had Kairi's heart in him they used that dark keyblade(not oblivion). What was it called and did it have a keychain? I lost my game so I can't look at the video and if anyone remebers where it came from, please tell me.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
People have been calling it the Heart Unlocker for now. It does not have a keychain since it's homemade from the hearts of the Princesses of Hearts.

kh is ba

Yep, Heart unlocker/ no official name. Probably doesn't matter though because it was only in that little bit of KH1. Also it wasn't the 7 princesses hearts (just to make sure everybody remembered), it was only 6 of their hearts (kairi's heart was in Sora).

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
heart unlocker sounds official enough for me, but it is not official. it was made from xehanorths heartless' darkness (not from the 7 princesses, couse riku had it from xehanorts heartless. he says it himself to malificent). it allows the wielder to unlock hearts to the darkness.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
heart unlocker sounds official enough for me, but it is not official. it was made from xehanorths heartless' darkness (not from the 7 princesses, couse riku had it from xehanorts heartless. he says it himself to malificent). it allows the wielder to unlock hearts to the darkness.

I'm not too sure about the second line. It was formed from the PoH hearts, not to sure if it was made from Xehanort's darkness.

"Now, open your heart. Surrender it to the darkness. Become darkness itself!"~Possessed Riku.

The key could've been held together by Xehanort's Heartless or something in that area, but not really made actually from Xehanort's darkness. You do see the PoH heart's come out of it once Sora kills himself.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I'm not too sure about the second line. It was formed from the PoH hearts, not to sure if it was made from Xehanort's darkness.

"Now, open your heart. Surrender it to the darkness. Become darkness itself!"~Possessed Riku.

The key could've been held together by Xehanort's Heartless or something in that area, but not really made actually from Xehanort's darkness. You do see the PoH heart's come out of it once Sora kills himself.

wow. thats detailed. very detailed.

Charlie K

Back in Business
they called it Heart Unlocker(not and official name..) it had no keychain becasue it wasn't complete, it was made from princesses heart, the 7 of them..Riku(Rikunort) weilded it..

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
if it had a keychain, i wonder what it would be like. itd probably be a black heart or heartless symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back