• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_89

SPOILERS for those that havntbeaten kh1 ** this may seem farfetched but do any of u think that xion is the nobody of kairi AND sora? now bear with me...think about it, kairis heart was in sora he released it by turning himself into a heartless so technically they were one so becuz of that xion was created...i mean she has a keyblade but is a girl **SPOILERS** in kh2 to the only reason she even got her keyblade is cuz riku gave it to her...i know im mostlikely wrong but tell me wut u think

The Enchanted

WOW!
I swear, you obviously don't know who Namine is, do you?

I mean come on!
Namine is Kairi's Nobody created, when Kairi's Heart left Sora's!
Duuur...

Also, Riku doesn't wield the KK, Sora and Roxas do.
Some theorize she stole it from Roxas.

Tada!
Theory denied plausability!

You know there are two different types of Xion theories that mostly populate this place. One is that Xion is created from Sora's memories of Kairi with multiple variations in how she came to be. The other is are just like this one. Listen Namine is Kairi's nobody created when Sora because Kairi's heart was stored in Sora. There is really no way that they created a third nobody together.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
SPOILERS for those that havntbeaten kh1 ** this may seem farfetched but do any of u think that xion is the nobody of kairi AND sora? now bear with me...think about it, kairis heart was in sora he released it by turning himself into a heartless so technically they were one so becuz of that xion was created...i mean she has a keyblade but is a girl

ok you didnt explain where namine came from if your going to explain xion then you need to explain namine

ansem report(Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.) this could be xion

ansem report(I have arrived at a hypothesis. I believe that Namine’ was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi’s hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously. Namine’ emerged as Kairi’s Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.)

or the hold thing vice verso

**SPOILERS** in kh2 to the only reason she even got her keyblade is cuz riku gave it to her...i know im mostlikely wrong but tell me wut u think
next you said that riku gave xion a keyblade when xion was most likely created at the end of Kh 1

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SPOILERS for those that havntbeaten kh1 **

Those people should stay the hell away from the FOKH section.

this may seem farfetched but do any of u think that xion is the nobody of kairi AND sora?

Lawl Namine.

so technically they were one

Sora heard Kairi's voice. he saw her form bouncing around in freakish places. And then we ended up with two Separate Hearts.
There was a connection there, but no merging.

i mean she has a keyblade

Unconfirmed. I tend to believe it's Roxas's.
Unless you meant Kairi.
In which case hell no.

in kh2 to the only reason she even got her keyblade is cuz riku gave it to her...

And what does this have to do with anything?

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
SPOILERS for those that havntbeaten kh1 ** this may seem farfetched but do any of u think that xion is the nobody of kairi AND sora? now bear with me...think about it, kairis heart was in sora he released it by turning himself into a heartless so technically they were one so becuz of that xion was created...i mean she has a keyblade but is a girl **SPOILERS** in kh2 to the only reason she even got her keyblade is cuz riku gave it to her...i know im mostlikely wrong but tell me wut u think

you honestly need to read a little around here before making a theory. sure, it's just like everyone elses anyway, but come on. those are some straight facts you got completely wrong.

"kairi and sora"? ever heard of *gasp* nanime?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
your theory is not well thought out and many people have said this already at least put better thought into it put facts into it that people cant prove you wrong and roxas_89 your all wrong and what are you spoiling you dont even know about namine so it looks like you didnt beat Kh 1 almost everyone on this thread has proved you wrong it looks like this thread is done

C

Colours

We don't know who and where she came from. But I can assume she has
a connection with Roxas.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Xion may have a Keyblade, but I dont think thet its hers. More then likly she borrowed stole it from Roxas and that she does not have one of her own. Pointing yet again to her being the nobody of Kairi alone, but who knows.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
another possibility that Xion COULD be Aqua's nobody, but i could be wrong there as well.

Could be. But if thats the case I wonder would hinder her from entering the Org 10 years earlier.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I really like the memory theories for Xion, I mean for the majority of the time that we have known about 358, its been all about Xion and Soras memories

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I really like the memory theories for Xion, I mean for the majority of the time that we have known about 358, its been all about Xion and Soras memories

Xion's memories have to include Sora in some way. It is Sora's story so Xion's memories have to have somethng to do with Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only problem with that is, Aqua wasn't around when Heartless were.

I really hate that claim. We don't know for sure Aqua "wasn't around" after BBS. Her being around for at least a year after BBS = her being around in time for Heartless and Nobodies to first be formed = her being able to turn into a Heartless and leave a Nobody behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back