• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My vision has been healed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Gift for HV :D

v1
pikachu.png

v2
pikachu2.png

Cnc

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
pokemon ?
if im supposed to tell you what i think....
its ok,a little plain and it seems like the only thing good is pikachu....so 5/10(i don't mean to be mean)

Please, if you have any advice on how to improve it, tell him. Although, something tells me you wouldn't know where to start with giving real advice.

Also, for everyone, rating a person's tag here is frowned upon. It's not forbidden, but people will think you're an idiot for doing so.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
I think the color scheme works well but you seem to be using the same affects as you have on other works, unless your setting up a trademark you should explore a little.

7.5/10
What's with people and rating these days? >_>
i've only used these effects once before

Please, if you have any advice on how to improve it, tell him. Although, something tells me you wouldn't know where to start with giving real advice.
i have the same feeling about that guy lol

Also, for everyone, rating a person's tag here is frowned upon. It's not forbidden, but people will think you're an idiot for doing so.
try it again, see what happens ;D

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Whoops, then I apologize.

Lemme fix that;

I like the color scheme you used and it complements the stock. The added brightness also helps it.
One thing you need to work on is spreading out in affects but other then that it's good.

And no rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back