• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My{Very Short} Theory on Roxas and Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
Hi guys, My therory is that sometime in BBS Ven died and because heartless were not born then {I think} he did not get a nobody or heartless. Now that Ven is a corpse he is basically a shell, now when sora stabbed himself he created roxas but shortly after regained his body. What happened to roxas now? Well i think that he was expelled from sora's body and his soul wandered until it by chance found ven's corpse.

No Flaming, its just speculation.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I dont think that Roxas dies, but who cares. good theorie. i remember him telling someone to erase him.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Roxas isn't from Sora's body and soul. He is Sora's b+s. (or does that mean the same thing :c)
Which would mean he wouldn't need Ven's "corspe".
And Sora didn't get his b+s back until the beginning of KH2.
This sounds fanfic anyway.

Lenexa

mmm there has to be a bigger connection than Roxas just finding Vens body or something.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like what Brave Little Toaster said, Roxas is Sora's body and soul. Therefore, there is no reason for Sora's soul to wander around in the darkness looking for shelter as it already has a place to call home.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Uhhh people don't get heartlesses or nobodies as a result of death number one. Number two, Ven's corpse would have been really old like ten years. Number three, Sora did not regain his body after returning from heartless form.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I was ready to compare this to one of those absurd theorys like when someone said Unbirths where dead babies but then I ended up thinking about what happens to the heart and the soul when someone died back them. Do they just fade away or is do they do something?

Anyway I dont believe this theory is right but it was good to think outside the box.

Beyer

My theory is that the scene where Ven is on Destiny Islands is after Terra become Xehanort (I believe that theory) and, I am not sure who he is talking to is confirmed, but I would say it is Aqua. He tells her to 'Erase him' and then he somehow goes into Sora.

So, now Sora has part of Ven in him. That would explain why Sora's nobody looks like Ven and even then, maybe Ven's heart went into Sora and eventually Roxas (explaining why he has emotions)

Then again, just a theory, also I am really scared that it is obviously not Aqua with Ven on the islands in the 'erase me' part...please tell me if it has been confirmed who is with him at the time.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's pretty much confirmed to be Aqua he asks, but I don't believe we ever actually saw the person.
Tip about your theory Beyer, you might want to go into a bit more detail.

Midnight's Dirge

Remember, we still haven't seen either of sora's parents, and we don't know exactly how the Nobodies are formed appearance wise (besides the fact that their hair becomes really spiky somehow. Compare Xeanhort's hair to Xemnas'. What, is there no conditioner in the realm of nothing?)

I think that Ven could be Sora's dad, and since Roxas came into being under strange circumstances (His original re-forming something like an hour later) he only took on a partial appearance of his whole self, thus looking like Ven, Sora's dad.

Bear in mind that this theory applies a conveniently misconstrued take on genetics, and is probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back