• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard08

I think Terra is Xeahnort. The Xeahnort I'm speaking of is the one in KH1 not Master Xeahnort. Here's a list of proof to support my theory.
1.) How did Xeahnort opened the door in the basement (Ansem Report)? Only a keyblade master could open the door.
2.) Xeahnort has a great resemblance with Terra if you look at them, especially the hair style.
3.) When Xemnas visits Aqua's old armor, he calls it, his friend. Why would Xemnas call Aqua a friend. Though Terra is friends with Ven and Aqua so maybe Xemnas remembers her
4.) Terra's eyes did turn orange at the secret ending. Xeahnort's eyes are orange. coincidence?
Well it's not much but it's a pretty good theory if you think about it. What are your thoughts on this?

You know someone needs to get on here and count the of threads exactly like this one there are.

Ok here is goes some people are going to get on here and say "Yeah you're so right!" and others are going to come on and say "Terra can't be Xehanort by himself. Terra + MX=Xehanort". With the later being more true in this situation. Where as I believe in DS = Xehanort. I don't buy into the whole fusion theory because it's just way too out there. Xehanort has appeared in the games before, in fact in all of them. However Nomura has stated that Terra has never once before appeared in the games series thus making all Terra is Xehanort theories null and void.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This has been said plenty times before, but that seems like the truth. Or maybe thats what Nomura wants us to think. hmmmmm

P

Pheonix_Down

I totally agree with the above theory for all those facts and some included in the trailer.

1. Terra was said to have fallen into darkness to make himself stronger to defeat Master Xehanort.
2. Xehanort (Ansem's Apprentice) does not remember anything that happened to him for some unknown reason.

These are, again, totally theorys and just like every Kingdom Hearts game could be the total opposite just like Nomura would want us to believe. But with that being said it makes the most sense as of right now

Alucard08

Oh, other people already thought up about this theory. Oh well, a theory is still a theory I guess

Bananana

I think Terra is Xeahnort. The Xeahnort I'm speaking of is the one in KH1 not Master Xeahnort. Here's a list of proof to support my theory

When Xemnas visits Aqua's old armor, he calls it, his friend. Why would Xemnas call Aqua a friend. Though Terra is friends with Ven and Aqua so maybe Xemnas remembers her

1) there´s no Xehanort in KH1!

2)"friend" could be sarcasm too

sorry but I can´t split quotes

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Terra's eyes did turn orange at the secret ending. Xeahnort's eyes are orange. coincidence?

Terra's eyes turned yellow, not orange. Or whatever you want to call the colors, what can be seen is that they're clearly not the same.

Also:

Sup /fokh/ers (Hurrhurr, high five TMM, you're so damn clever)

I know there are a lot of rehashed theories/ideas posted around, mainly because there is a complete drought of news and therefore nothing new to speculate on or base any new thoughts on, so it's basically just going on the same material from forever ago.

Regardless, this is not an excuse to be assholes. I don't like seeing people insulting theory creators/posters just because they had an idea that you happened to see earlier today, or a week ago, or you thought of in a dream in October, you don't need to be an ass to the person just because you hang around here so much that you get sick of seeing that particular idea another time.

Despite the fact that you've talked about it to death, some people new here weren't present for all your fantastical past discussions, and therefore most of this is new food for thought, and you know that's just fine. So, even if it's something you've seen before, you don't have to comment viciously about their ideas being old, just let them be and talk it out, if you want to correct some things with evidence from the games, then fine, but you don't need to crush and destroy any idea that is not your own personal belief

I don't like our sections being cesspits of elitism and insults, where if you're not in the clique and you don't have the ideas of the veterans then your ideas are stupid. I don't like hearing members talk about this section and all they can comment on is how they were told they were stupid or how they were flamed for posting something and therefore they don't like to go here. I don't like hearing from other sites about how "Oh this site is nice, it's not like KHInsider where everyone is mean when you post!". I don't like hearing that at all, and I want it to stop.

Be nice, play nice, get along, just be respectful of one another, christ.

Just so you all remember;

Last edited:

diogo14

I think this too, and since MX has the same clothes as Ansem Seeker of Darkness, I share the same ideas as many out there, that somehow, while trying to find MX, Terra succumbed to darkness and merged with MX. After that he loses his memories to become Xehanort, the apprentice of Ansem.

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

1.) How did Xeahnort opened the door in the basement (Ansem Report)? Only a keyblade master could open the door.

Very possible, but as we've never seen this door, we don't know what the requirements are for opening it. A keyblade wielder is not the only possibility.

2.) Xeahnort has a great resemblance with Terra if you look at them, especially the hair style.

Nomura has a very repetitive, uninspired design style. How many times have we heard "Terra and Zack must be related" just because they happen to look alike?

3.) When Xemnas visits Aqua's old armor, he calls it, his friend. Why would Xemnas call Aqua a friend. Though Terra is friends with Ven and Aqua so maybe Xemnas remembers her

Well, MX was a keyblade master before turning evil and disappearing; maybe he's the one who remembers Aqua.

4.) Terra's eyes did turn orange at the secret ending. Xeahnort's eyes are orange. coincidence?

Xigbar's, Saix's, and even DiZ's eyes were all yellow-orange, too. Zexion has white hair, does that mean he and Riku are related?

picasso365

:closedeyes:all of you guys are nuts

diogo14

:closedeyes:all of you guys are nuts

I don't know who is nutter (??) If us, who are here, in a Forum of a game, talking about that game, or you, a little ignorant who likes to come here and say garbage just because he has no life of his own.

hiddenblade

I am not sure what to think although I have to admit Alucard08 does have a good point only a keyblade weilder could open the door in the basement in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.But I think TC might be on to something about Terra + MX= X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back