• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My "Land Before Time" world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy_dragon

Website
alexsvgs.blogspot.com
Listen guys, I am fully well aware that it is not Disney but do not forget that it is directed by former Disney animator Don Bluth, who is also the director of these films: The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, Rock-A-Doodle, Thumbelina, A Troll in Central Park, and All Dogs go to Heaven. So please reconsider about this idea. Thank you.
Some of these movies have been aired on Disney channels (Disney Channel, ABC Family, perhaps others) so they have to have SOME rights to them. I'm sure they could obtain these rights for a video game. Yeah, I know. Just because they played the movie on their channel doesn't mean they can do whatever they want with those movies, characters, etc., seeing how Disney Channel plays the Harry Potter movies sometimes, and I don't see HP being in KH or any Disney owned product. But there is definitely a high chance that they could obtain these rights for a video game. Plus, it'd be more exposure and they could get paid a lot. So why not?

Tobias the 2nd

I know it has been said plenty already but LBT is not DISNEY!! It is owned by Universal 100%. No matter if one particular animator was involved would it be included. The disney Dinosuar could be interesting but would most likely suck so... End Thread?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Some of these movies have been aired on Disney channels (Disney Channel, ABC Family, perhaps others) so they have to have SOME rights to them.

By that logic, CN would have rights over any anime aired on it. Obviously this is not so.

I'm sure they could obtain these rights for a video game.

It'd be too much of a hassle.

Yeah, I know. Just because they played the movie on their channel doesn't mean they can do whatever they want with those movies, characters, etc., seeing how Disney Channel plays the Harry Potter movies sometimes, and I don't see HP being in KH or any Disney owned product.

Exactly.

But there is definitely a high chance that they could obtain these rights for a video game.

Uh, no there isn't.

Plus, it'd be more exposure and they could get paid a lot. So why not?

Disney has absolutely no rights to LBT, and they wouldn't go through the trouble of getting them when there are plenty of other movies SE could use.

I

The Show Must Go On
Oh Loki, I seriously hope not. Land Before Time is so full of failure, and would instantly turn KH into a kiddie game - Honestly, I haven't been able to stomach a Land Before Time movie since I was eight, I have no desire whatsoever to play it in KH3.

Thread over time now?

neon6

To all you guys that say The Land Before Time would suck, you do know that KH is aimed to a younger audience than yourselves (although it is staring to pick up darker elements...)?

Sora3000

Awards

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Stop making threads for worlds that have nothing to do with Disney, It's pointless.

Sora3000

Awards
Come on man! To me, there is nothing wrong having something that is non-Disney. I mean it wouldn't kill you to give it a try and have fun with it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Come on man! To me, there is nothing wrong having something that is non-Disney. I mean it wouldn't kill you to give it a try and have fun with it.

Yes, there is something wrong with having something non-Disney, because the game is supposed to be about Disney.

And if It's not going to happen then why bother?

Macabre

Gold Member
Like others have told you,Land Before Time isn't owned by Disney,so it won't work but I like your idea.
The Land Before Time movies were good and if LBT were to appear in KH,it'd be cool but it won't happen,since it's non-Dinsey.

Sora3000

Awards
Just thought I let you know that there is a thread called "If you could choose a non-Disney world...". I even added what worlds I would want in that thread. If you are interested, feel free to check it out.

State

Awards
Well i hate to break it to you but Land Before Time is not disney. Also lol i dont agree on all of it but it might be a little interesting to have land before time world i guess....

Land Before Time isn't Disney, I'm afraid. It would be interesting playing as a dinosaur, though.

Nor The Nightmare Before Christmas was a Disney production but a Tim Burton's production meaning various possibilities for other Pixar and other movies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Sorry but Land Before Time is not a Disney movie, though I did loved to watch it and love it to be a world. Sadly it won't.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
i agree w/ Snow Candy about how it would be a cool world to have. b/c, believe it or not, i was a 5-year-old at one point in my life and loved to watch LBT (lawlz, still do to a point). same w/ the Power Rangers (except for the new ones; the new ones suck balls.) if i saw the MMPR movie on HBO or something, i'd still watch it (although, it'd be a lot cheesier now)

but Sora3000, u reeeeeealy need to stop making these kind of threads or ppl r just gonna think ur a baby, or a huge vagoo, or BOTH. idk though, maybe they already DO.

Awards
Dont listen to those idiots in the front page who said that this idea is a failure, apparently they cant understand constructive criticism. I really love the idea Sora3000, i think its pretty cute, sadly though it's not disney. And to those who thinks that ur ideas are babyish, they should think before they say stuff because according to my list, The little Mermaid, Mulan, Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast mainly attract YOUNG audiences. Oh, I also forgot Winnie the Pooh...

Sora3000

Awards
Dont listen to those idiots in the front page who said that this idea is a failure, apparently they cant understand constructive criticism. I really love the idea Sora3000, i think its pretty cute, sadly though it's not disney. And to those who thinks that ur ideas are babyish, they should think before they say stuff because according to my list, The little Mermaid, Mulan, Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast mainly attract YOUNG audiences. Oh, I also forgot Winnie the Pooh...

I want to personally thank you for standing up for me and my ideas. I agree with you on one thing, they should think before they say anything that might be insulting to me. Also, I don't want them to think of my ideas as plain kid stuff, I just want them to understand that I grew up loving these movies and shows either Disney or non-Disney. Also, just to remind everyone, there is only one film that Disney characters are mixed with characters that are non-Disney but from MGM and Warner Bros. and that movie is Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back