• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My "Land Before Time" world idea for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora3000

Awards
Hiya! Sorry I haven't chatted with you guys for a while, I think my next idea shoud be something that you should guys should think about. I think maybe we should add in the Great Valley from The Land Before Time films. I think it will take a lot of thinking to think what the mission there should because there are 12 LBT films in total, and plus in case you don't know, there is LBT tv series playing on Cartoon Network. I think there should also be a musical mini game like for Atlantica and my ADGTH idea, because most of songs are catchy and fun to sing along with like these songs: When You're Big, Big Water, Friends for Dinner, & The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur.
Here is some links so you can listen to the songs I just mentioned,
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L54nAoTB7k
YouTube - Big Water (Extended)
YouTube - Friends For Dinner
YouTube - The Legend of the Lone Dinosaur
Now about what I think the gang should look like in the Great Valley, I think Sora should be a brown sharptooth (the type of dinosaur that Chomper is), Donald should either be the type that Petrie or Ducky is, and Goofy should be the type that Spike is.

Tell me what you guys think of this idea, I hope you think it will be fun world to be in the KH3. Thank you.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Land Before Time isn't Disney, I'm afraid. It would be interesting playing as a dinosaur, though.

Sora3000

Awards
Listen guys, I am fully well aware that it is not Disney but do not forget that it is directed by former Disney animator Don Bluth, who is also the director of these films: The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, Rock-A-Doodle, Thumbelina, A Troll in Central Park, and All Dogs go to Heaven. So please reconsider about this idea. Thank you.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Listen guys, I am fully well aware that it is not Disney but do not forget that it is directed by former Disney animator Don Bluth, who is also the director of these films: The Secret of NIMH, An American Tail, Rock-A-Doodle, Thumbelina, A Troll in Central Park, and All Dogs go to Heaven. So please reconsider about this idea. Thank you.

And? It still isn't Disney property, and hence cannot be used.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Just because the director of those movies worked for Disney, doesn't mean the idea is any less stupid.
2. It wouldn't be his call to make. Those movies don't belong to him, nor is he the director of Kingdom Hearts.
3. Those would all make horrible worlds.
4. Those movies aren't Disney.
5. Kingdom Hearts is Disney, so they're most likely using Disney worlds.

All five of those reason fail your thread. Take your pick, I got more.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
how is it that ever i post one of my ideas, you (sora3000) had the nerve to blow it beyond common sense?

Sora3000

Awards
the land before time is a cute idea but if sora going to be a dino it will be in dinsey dinosaurs now that wounld be cool.

Gosh, I am so very sorry, I have never thought of that before. I am so glad that you like my idea. Anyway I thought that LBT would be a great idea for a musical mini game like Atlantica because some of the songs are catchy and fun to sing along with. I hope you did notice the links to my LBT songs. And are you talking about the Disney film called "Dinosaur" or the tv show which is from Michael Jacobs Productions and Jim Henson Productions?

lionheartroar83

this is an honest question:

Could a Studio Gihbli (I apologize if I didn't spell that right) movie be incorporated into KH somehow? since it now is a property of Disney? I'm just asking

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
Gosh, I am so very sorry, I have never thought of that before. I am so glad that you like my idea. Anyway I thought that LBT would be a great idea for a musical mini game like Atlantica because some of the songs are catchy and fun to sing along with. I hope you did notice the links to my LBT songs. And are you talking about the Disney film called "Dinosaur" or the tv show which is from Michael Jacobs Productions and Jim Henson Productions?

I like TLBT I have all their movies beleve it or not I like them since I was little. Im talking about the newer movie call Dinosaur.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
he the disney film and look, i know you mean well but its like this. sometimes there are thing in your idea that, despite it being okay, does not quite intergate into the kingdom hearts world. i mean ask your this. how will this world be part of the game? what elements can be used in part of the kingdom hearts saga? you have to think hard about why you should put other world into kingdom hearts.

celtic dragon

i think it'd be cool too. dinosaur would be cool but thed have to make th gang into watever the main char is or sommat. (i havnt seen the movie in 4ever sry)

lionheartroar83

I don't think, in my personal opinion, a Land Before Time world would work even if it was Disney. I personally don't think the movie Dinosaur would work in it either. Purely because there are plenty of better movies to be integrated into the game

Ultima Key

OMG, if Studio Ghibli is now somewhat part of Disney, what about Princess Monoke in KH3 or what ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back