• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
My friend cried and his friend cried and her cousin cried and
his sister cried and her friend cried and his girlfriend cried and
her brother cried

but not me. I dont cry. It's always someone else. ^_-

Okay, i did cry alot douring that game! :'( yea i cryed so what?! lol no i was crying douring the ending then Kairi came and eeh i dont like her! But i still cryed!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I never cried once... I laughed a lot... But never cried... The ending didn't make me sad, it pissed me off. Ah, nothing like flying controllers in the morning.
I can totally imagine that scene Wraith, lol...

------------------------------------------

Narrarator:

It's a peacful morning, birds chirping, people sleeping, and a guy, a guy with a mission... A mission so difficult it would result to around 14-16 hours of gameplay, and many many late nights...

This guy's name is Wraith, and this is his story:

*camera pans out to the front view of a house, the sun barely peeking up from the corner of the roof*

Suddenly you hear the scream "WHAT THE ****!"

*camera shows thew house rumbling and suddsnely all the birds fly up from the trees*

*Camera slowly zooms into one of the windows and shows a guy standing up in fornt of his T.V, which has credits rolling by*

"THAT ENDING SUCKED *SS" *guy chucks controller at the wall and it breaks*

"Damnit, I'm gonna get some f**kin cornflakes... bet the back of th ebox is more entertaining then that ending" *Guy punches the wall and slams the door*

Narrarator: Yes... that guy was on a mission.... *"Mission complete passes across the screen*

----------------------------

Lol, I have no freakin idea where that came on, but I had fun writing it XD

S King

I never cry, I just get filled with emotion (God dam emotion! Piss off!!!!). But, 'tis the mark of a good game...

My usual emotions were:

Die, dammit die! (when fighting a boss or annoying heartless)
....sh*t. (self-explanatory)
....wow... (when the negative emotions kick in >_<)

There are proabably more, but I'm too lazy to think.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I practically cried when Sora turned to a heartless but Kairi saved him...that was such a great storyline.

Hikari44

i cried like a mofo! sooooo much! but, then agian, I cry ALL THE TIME at video games and anime. Seriously. like, when *spoilers for ff X and VII* Aeris died i sobbed for half an hour and when tidus disappeared in the end and the kiss scene in the lake, i sobbed so hard Also in the end of kh i cried A LOT.

I'm a very emotional person :/

Epilogue

killjoy princess
i cried when sora sacraficed himself for kairi and came back and hugged her moment. where she said "this time i'll protect you." it was really touching and then the ending i cried like crazy i needed a lot of tissue -sniff sniff- it gets me everytime..such a sweet ending yet it was so sad.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Sora_aroS said:
only time i came close 2 crying was when i was getting frustrated with sephiroth kicking my @$$ so much
well in an old magazine they said that was like a trap in the game when it makes you mad i was frustrated too.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Nope. I'm not a cryer. I am, however, a sarcastic little creature, so I DO make cruel remarks in some points of the game.

Does THAT show sadness?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I did. it's so sad. I have not beat the game but my friend did it waz so said. I don't think I want to se it Agean. I might cry. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back