• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my final good night?( rather you rp'ed with me or not...join )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"Thanks."

She took the blanket and covered herself with it curled up in a tight ball against the wall. She clsoed her eyes but couldn't sleep. Kane could rest, she would keep watch for now. Making sure the cabinet did stay in place. Sometimes even ductape couldn't hold against hurrican winds. But they didn't seem to have any nail drills around here to really hold it down and in place.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Before he fell asleep he grabbed her hand slowly and held it as he drifted into the nothingness beyond the dreams. her hand stayed in his as he let himself fall helplessly asleep. the thoughts of the previous day behind him, all the people he had helped, the storm that had suddenly almost took his life. but the thing that seemed to not go away, was kayla, he had been waiting all his life to find her so he could tell her that. and in one single day his dream had came true. he knew that deep down there was nothing else he could o but get some sleep and try to stay warm. he did none of this for himself, but he did it for her. after all if it had not been for her, he might not have been here right now. so , the present day day behind him, his thoughts finaly dimming, and holdingh kaylas soft hand, he drifted off into sleep, his head still bleeding from the impact of the floor, but he knew he would be alright as long as Kayla was there to watch over him. the last thing he felt was Kayla, her hand in his, her other running through his hair. he smiled being extremely tired and exteremly exhuasted. Kayla and the other girl still were trhe only ones awake in the attic. salidify was down for the count for tonight, and apparently, from the sounds coming from the chair, kane was too.

as he slept he dreamed of only one thing. he dreamed that all his friends and him were on a beach, white sand stretched for miles, there seemed to be some sort of ruble around them, like building destroyed, cars flipped over. what seemed like the remains of a city. they sat in silence as somone suddenly grabbed his hand. there beside him stood kayla, in all her shimmering glory and her feather like hand in his. they all looked out across the sand, it seemed as if they were looking for somone, or somthing. any sign of life. but as he looked out across the land, they saw nothing, nothing but destruction. it was as if somone had taken a hammer and continuely smashed the ground until nothing was left. but somehow in all the despiar, all the misfortune, they all managed to be smiling. the light was still inb the sky, but the sun was fading, sinking suddenly over the horizon. the destruction disappeared with the night until nothing could be seen but the friends who stood beside eachother. kayla and salidify, still holding hands, happy as could be.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Yuri Hyuga

Appearence: Top Sig

Personality: Calm, keeps cool, serious, cold.

Bio: (Give me time....my comp is crap.))

((Sorry it took me so long WYA.))

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: its cool i know how much of an effort you made to get here and thats all that matters, we are a little uneaven in this romance rp now" just reminding everyone that thats what it is." so if you get somone else to join then this would be equal and end up good in the end.

and im adding a new rule, the two same people can not go back and forth alone in this rp formore than a page, that ones just to prevent everyone from geting lost. if you go for more than a page, it needs to stop on the first post of that page or somwhere on the next page.

Last edited:

Hunter_1214

OOC:TS(twilight_soul) wanted me 2 tell you that she cant post on Saturday and maybe sunday due to her camping trip. I wish I was her...T-T I'm buried in homework... She isn'tT-T

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: totaly understandable...thanks for relaying the message to me hunter. now if we could...lets all get this rp really moving. we are in one of the biggest storms in history and its a romance rp? who else but me would have thought of that lol. but it seems to all have played out pretty good for everyone for now, and who knows whats in store for us next....

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: WYA, This is a good start off, for my RP that I will be making, the one I told you about. I'm going to do the rules, all in the first post. That's why I'm waiting lol. And I was wondering, if you would like to take 50% of the work, in the RP? Partners once again? I'll start it off again, lol.

Kane sat there, in his comfy, old and dusty, brown chair. Not a peep. He was always this silent when he slept. But if you looked closely, you could see sweat was dripping from his forhead, and he moved, almost as if he was extremely uncomfortable. His eye's opened, and he jumped out of the chair, panting, almost gasping for air. " Mom... " He whispered, looking around the room, like he was looking for somthing. The girl, sitting in small side of the room. Salidify, with kayla by his side. And the china cabinet, still in place. Everything was holding up so far, but for how long? He thought. He slowly sat back down in the chair, making a small creek, and a couple pops and cracks here and there, before he got settled in. He began to think about his dad, who was in jail at the time. Then he began to think of his step dad, and how he hated him so much.

The rain was now impossible to exclude it from the sounds. You couldn't ignore it. The small sounds, of rain falling on tin, or metal were gone. The ventalation must have finally been ripped off the roof. Kane began to examine the room again, box's in one corner, a couple of turned ontop of eachother chairs on the same side, as the stair doorway was, the china cabinet blocking the window, across the room from kane. And the girl, on the oppisite side of the stair doorway, against a wall.

Kane sighed, and closed his eye's slowly, now thinking of his mother, and if she was okay. He slowly drifted off into sleep again, but was suddenly startled by a crash, that came from the china cabinet's side of the room. It sounded like a door being hit with something, almost like what kicking the door down in movies sounds like. He slowly closed his eye's once more, and fell asleep.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: well i have nothing to post right now seeing as how im asleep. just bumping this thing which i shouldnt have to do. AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO JOIN, OR KNOWS SOMONE WHO MIGHT, GO AHEAD AND GET THEM, I WILL BE ALLOWING PEOPLE TO JOIN UNTIL THIS RP DIES( WHICH I HAVE A FEELING MIGHT BE VERY SOON.) yes i would enjoy making a rp with you Blood. just tell me what i need to do as my fifty percent and i will get right on it....... BUMP!

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Ha, alright. I'll PM you on details in a bit XD ( I'm going to wait for someone else to post...lol seeing as to my character is asleep as well.

kingdomwolfblade

((I only have tonight and tomorrow before doom comes upon me and grounds me from the computer for awhile. Till my parents take pity and give it back. So sorry guys.))

She still laid wide awake. She couldn't let herself falls asleep and felt her legs beginning to cram pup. She wondered about her home and if she could somehow swim to her apartment to check on it. of course, it would mean leaving these people, including the one that had helped her and probaby saved her life. she would have most likely drowned if Kane hadn't found her. She silently stood up and stretched a bit before she began to walk along the wooden floor as quietly as she could with a limp. She came to the door and opened it heading down the stairs slowly holding onto the wall. She could see the water about two floors down the way the stairs were put. So that meant, if the rain came back, they might be cmpletly stranded in the building. She finally made it down to where the stairs had broken. She would have to find a broken window so she could get out onto the flooded street to acctually get to the apartment building. She took the hair tie off of her wrist and tied her hair back before taking off her shoes and socks knowing that they would probably just slow her down. No use being slowed down.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: XD Don't worry. We wont interact with your character that's all :D

Kanr awoke again, this time looking around the room, and just making sure everyone was okay. He noticed somthing wasn't in place, just not right. It was the girl he saved...She was gone. Startled by this, he jumped up, shook his head off, rubbed his eye's, and started to the stairwell door.

kingdomwolfblade

(((someone can play her if they want though. as long as they play Kali well.)))

Taking in some air before she dived into the water swimming under the water as fast she she could before she had to come up for air. She looking around for any windows that might have been broken by water pressure. OF foucre, that would probably be down on the first floor. The water was acctually quite calm and only the slight movement of the water was relaxing and soothing. Without a second thought of those she had left behind she looked to her left to notice a window that had broekn, luckily wide enough for her to get through without scratching herself badly. Most of it was underwater which would make it easier to get through. Using some of the breaststrokes strokes she made her way towards the window.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Ryan was now on top of the the building he broke into standing there while the rain came down on him. "This is it i might not make it." he said to himself noticing how high the water was. "i might die lonely." he continued to himself as he started to swim towards a taller building to attempt to climb the side.

twilight_soul

Leanne changed into someting comfortable. After she heard the dinner was canceled. She opened her window she was about 4feet above the water. She stood over the edge of her window and dived in the water. "No one will notice I'm gone" She took a deep breath and dived in deep.

Hunter_1214

Chris was treading water. There was almost nothing in sight... Just endless water. He swam in a random direction. He climbed up an apartment and sat on the top. "Man I hate the rain..." He waited for some sign of life around him.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Ryan swam with great speed to a really large building and started to climb the side hoping he didn't fall. "i might find somebody if i live through this hurricane." Ryan said reaching about the fifth story of the building being about 80 ft above the water that was still raising.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: finaly everyone begins to post again.

Salidify awoke with a jump. he didnt know what had freaked him out but was sure that it had been the dream he had woke up from.he had been dreaming about what looked like an open sea. there was nothing in sight but a few buildings in the far distance but nothing else none the less. he lay his head back down on Kaylas lap and stared up at the ceiling, not bothering to look up to see if she was still awake or not. he just began to talking, noticing that Kane was gone, probably somthing to do with the other girl. he felt as if he could open up now that no one was awake or around. he began to talk to what seemed like himself." i wonder what will happen when this storm is over....will we even survive this thing?....did all my friends make it out ok." these thoughts kept rushing his mind like linemen after a quarter back, constantly trying to break him but always failing right before he cracked.

this storm had affected everyone in one way or another, good or bad. but unfortunatly for salidify it had made him feel uneasy about himself and his current situation. he found himself thinking about what life would be like if He didnt survive. Kayla would go on. thinking about him every now and then maybe, but she would probably end up forgeting about him if he was gone. and thats precisly what salidify wanted her to think. he wanted her not to mourn his death if he was gone. he hated thinking about it but he wanted her to be happy.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
OOC: I'm sorry i have to laugh alittle, it just reminds me of Titanic...ha hahahah ....i'm sorry ok i'm better i'm post now

IC: Kayla didn't say anything, she jusr acted like she was asleep knowing he was kind of talking to himslef to clean his mind, then she finally remembered what she had to do to help Salidify. She jumped up and put his head 3 in. off the ground.

"I'll be right back I promise." Kayla laid the jacket and the two blakents over hims and turned to go down the stairs and said." Don't die on me."

She went around the first floor looking for dry things. She had sen the fire place up stairs and it hit her, she needed a fire to dry then off. She found some chairs that had somehow stayed dry and took them up stairs with her. She went to the fire place and sat there for an hour work until it finally sparked and caught. She dragged Salidify over nd took his clothes off down to the underwear and hung them over a spare chair by the fire and then rapped the blanket around him and herself arounf that for body warm.

twilight_soul

Leanne then noticed the storm intensifying((Did i spell that rite?)). She searched desperatly for some kind of shelter the water wouldwash her away somewhere if she didn't get out quick. She saw a buldin she climbed the ladder on the side and got to the top then she saw that she wasn't alone she saw that guy who was sleeping in the rain.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: yeah it kinda does huh. lol. lets try and fix that.

Salidify looked over at the fire as he lay covering his nearly bare body, covered only by his boxers now, and the shivering began to decrease until finaly jumping to a flinch or two every now and then." wow....smart and beautiful. i never would have thought of that probably. but then again i am always obbsessed with the well being of others rather than myself, which can somtimes be a bad thing i have discovered." he smiled as he lay near the fire with herbeside him. he enjoyed haveing her near him. it gave him a sense of security and comfort. the sickness was going away, but it would still be a little while probably before he was completely healthy again..

so feelling comfortable and warm, he slowly began to doze off to sleep, he grabbed her hand, so he might now that she was still there, and allowed himself to yawn, trying to fight the sleepyness he had been affected with as a result of the sickness and his exhuastion. the day had been a long one. but the rain began to pound harder somehow, they had almost reached the direct center of the storm now, after they got there it would be calm for a few moments, and maybe then he would let himself fall asleep, but now was out of the question to himself. but there was no real fighting it as he lay there next to her, holding her hand, feeling warm and comfortable, sniffling here and there somtimes, coughing occasionaly and looking out at her threw his sleepy eyes.

thankskayla. you are the real hero, not me...." he managed to yawn out as he fell asleep still holding her hand and hoping she would stay by his side through the night. he felt like such a drag as he lay there asleep. he felt as though he was being a wheight on her. maybe she was haveing second thoughts about him. maybe she thought of him as weak now that he had been brought down by somthing as easlily as a sickness. he felt helpless and weak, all he could do now however was think about the storm, about kayla, and if Kane and the other girl were alright now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back