• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my final good night?( rather you rp'ed with me or not...join )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((zomg! no computer groundation for me :D the f miraculasly became a D and spelled out DAD with the last two grades below it. hehe. I'll post once there is an answer to my last post. just needed to spread the news.))

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Ryan continued to climb. "this is it why am i climbing" he asked himself not thinking there was any reason to live but he still need to live for something. As he got done talking to himself he reached the top of the huge ass building. "now that was a fun climb." he told himself while he layed there and looked up at the black clouds.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Kane maniacly wondered around the building, looking for the girl. He checked every floor; Except of course the first, since it was flooded to the cealing, and all. He then saw a shoe, floating into the stairs, and sitting on one, the water being just low enough, as to not pull it off. Kane picked it up, and took nothing of it. He threw it back in the water, and headed back upstairs. Everything was silent still...too silent. he decided, being discusted of the silence, and very curious, as to what was going on, to head to the roof. He made his way, to a door, in the cealing. It was pulled down by him, from a rope that dangled endlessly. He slowly walked up, making creeking noises, each step. As he walked outside, he gazed straight up in the air, not seeing a cloud in sight; But no sun either. As he looked to the west, he noticed cloud's, being lit up for a split second, repeatedly. He then looked around, in a 360 degree turn, and noticed it was the same thing in every direction...and noticed somthing. They were now in the middle of the storm.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
kayla smiled at him as he feel asleep and sat listening to the wezzing in his breaths. I weren't as bad as before, and she was glad and proud of herself. She couldn't stand to lose him. He was one of the best things in her life and there was no way she was going to lose him now.
She checked his clothes and saw that they were almost dry and she went for more blankets down stairs. The water was rising she notices as she came to the stairs and saw the water higher than before. She waded threw the water to a cabinet in the bathroom and found more blankets. She walked back up with them and three more chairs. She went back and forth until she couldn't find anythign else dry in the house. She then sat there and soon fell asleep herself with her arm raped around Salidify.

twilight_soul

"Uh hey, are you stuck up here too?" leanne asked soaking wet. She walked over to where he was and sat next to him. "I'm Leanne but looks like we;'ll be here a while..." She said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify lay quietly dreaming about what had happened. he knew that she had done all she could to care for him but now it was up to him to get better. he lay under he arm, not cuaghing as much anymore, not as cold now, and not soaking as he had been before. it was that night that he truely discovered that she had been the one for him. he knew that she would always be there for him when he was down. and care for him if he was sick. but on the reverse side, he would do the same for her. he was willing to do everything in his power to care for her and make sure that she was ok. he knew that if anything were to happen to her, he would blame no one other than himself for whatever had happened. he found it ironic that earlier today he had been considering actualy leaveing the the city. if he would have done that, and went through with his plan. he would have never found her again probably.

he felt as though the storm was somthing meant to keep them together rather than tear everyones lives apart. he knew that nothing would be the same after this storm, nothing would be as before. there would be no get togethers at the local coffe shop, which had become a safe haven for all those that had been there when the window had broken. there would be no fun times at the school yard, chasing the girl of his dreams through the forest, which by now had been considered a lumber yard seeing as how most of the trees had been ripped out of the ground and tossed about as if they were a childs toys. but not only would all that be gone, it would bring him closer to kayla, bring them both closer to all there friends that they would now cherish and care for more probably. the storm had changed alot, but there was still more to come. how could it change anything else?

he awoke only once to find Kaylas arm around him and her asleep. he stod up,seeing his clothes fully dry now, put them back ona and lay back down under the blankets, wrapping them tighter around him and laying back under her arms as he coughed silently. the sickness was getting better. it would soon go down in history as the quickest healing Phnemonia in history probably. and it was all thanks to Kayla. she had known what to do and had applied all of the necesary measures to ensure that he was safe and warm, and most of all getting better. he just lay there under her arm, thinking about her. droplets of water pounded the roof no more. they were in the eye of the storm now apparently. as he closed his eyes yet again, trying to fall asleep and tear his mind from the perils of the world, he thought only of Kayla and geting better. so ( for lack of a better word) snuggled close to her, and begining to feel better, he fell asleep. all the while knowing that she would still be with him in the morning and he would be better hopefully.

Last edited:

Hunter_1214

"Um, Hi... I'm chris..." Chris said quietly he didnt expect a stranger, nether less a girl to pop out of no-where and start a converstaion with him. "Well I don't think it'll stop atleast for an our or two"

twilight_soul

OOC:Gotta go now*^^*

IC: "That long!?" leanne asked. "Maybe I should've stayed in...." she muttered. Then she saw an open window on the side of the building. "Hey let's get in that way!" Leanne got up and pulled Chris with her. "We'll have to jump from here... Well here goes nothing" with that Leanne leaped down to the window she slipped but still got in. "I'd get in if I were you" She said looking out.

OOC:Bye Bye

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
bump...

salidify awoke to find the rain had almost stopped and he was no longer as sick. his cold had went away now, his head still hurt alot and he still was shivering for the most part, but that was becuase of the cold air and rain that blew in through the cracks of the window that had not been covered by the huge peice of furniture that Kane had pushed over in front of it. Kayla was still asleep as he stood in front of the fire now, fighting to stay warm as he stood, keeping the all the blankets to her. he felt stronger now, as if he could do more things and like he could help more people. after a few moments of shivering he stopped for a few seconds and allowed himself to take in a breath of fresh air that he had found floating in through the cracks of the window.

hefinaly gave up as another gust of wind took him in and engulfed his entire body in its cold temperature and freezing water vapors. he climbed back under the blankets with Kayla, under her arms yet again, but only feeling as if he was asleep this time, when really only his eyes were closed. but he looked enough like it and felt enough like it to make himself believe he was sleeping in the comfort of her arms and near the warmth generating off of her body. his mind allowed him to close his eyes, but not to go back to sleep. the storm was dicipating quicker by the second. and it would soon stop raining and the clening up process would begin.

many lives would be ripped apart by this storm. houses totaly gone, loved ones lost, and total skyscrapers obliterated. yet somehow the building he was in had been completely untouched. he heard a loud thump, like somthing hiting the water as he turned over ofr a split second and discovered the Window gone and the makeshift barracade had been sent with it into the 3 story deep water below. as he looked across the street he saw nothing. the coffee shop where he had saved those many lives had been completely destroyed. maybe his sickness had been away of geting kayla out of that bulding alive and unharmed. it had turned out to be a good thing in the end. he turned back over and basked in the warmth and comfort of her arms as he lay with his eyes closed, looking very much asleep. but feeling very much not.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kayla awoke and notice the window gone and was shocled that the power of the wind was so strong. She stood up and threw more wood on the fire and sat on the ground facing the fire next to Salidify.
"I wonder what will happen next?" Kayla said and relizing she needed a radio. She went donw stairs again and found alittle FM radio and found some extra AA batteries. She dried off again by the fire as she looked for a station.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: Oh my... XD I was waiting for someone else to post, and now you've done it! Oh, and everyone. If you interested, join this horror/mystery RP, by me, and with_you_always. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=32895

ic:
Kane was startled at the sight, but somewhat glad. Startled at the fact it wasn't over, but thankfull it would be calm for at least a while. Everything was calm now, no more wind, or rain. The streets were still flooded, up to the second floor, of every building. He sighed, and walked back down the pull-out steps, that came from the cealing. He pushed the steps back up, and started towards the room, that they all were previously staying in.

He began to think deeply, of what would come of this storm. Could anything this catastrophic, turn up, at least one good thing? Maybe he'd find someone to care for..Or maybe he would gain somthing great out of this. He doubted it very much. As he opened the door, it made a light creek. He walked inside the room, and noticed salidify, sound asleep, and kayla sitting by the fire place. He smiled a bit, and walked over to his chair, being carefull not to make noise.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Finally, she thought. Out of that bloody building.She kept herself close the the building walls just to be careful of any strong currents. She probably wouldn't be able to swim very strong for to long with her leg so she would have to be careful. The eye of the storm, great that meant much more was to come. She finally reached a block away from the building and a strong current whipped by so she grabbed the building tightly waiting for it to pass so she could continue on.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: ok this rp is officialy dead.....but im starting another one if you guys all want to join.....and by the way to all of you who didnt know. since so many people are leaving i have decided to stay. plus i have met someone cool new people( bo_dbl._sizzle you r awesome) and rped with an old friend too( twilight soul!) and had a good time with all my friends and if anyone wants to joi nmy and bloods roadtrip rp hurry and get in the car or start following us as if you were coming in the first place..i wish to see all of you who aren't there already there..but know that some of you will not be able to . anyways see ya later....and there is one extra seat in the truck on the road trip rp, if somone wants to join as a last minute arrival.( but you will have to deal with me sleeping in the middle of the front seat and im sure no one wants to deal with that..lol.) hope to see you all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back