• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Favorite _________ is __________

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
My favourite anime is Darker Than Black

I love the soundtrack, it's amazingly done, and the story is super-catchy and mysterious, the characters are very interesting and the general atmosphere of this dark supernatural action anime is awesome ♥
Seriously, especially the soundtrack, it's full of awesome jazz and then the second season gets a bit more techno. It's just fantastic to follow an anime like this ♥ of course, if you're into action, mystery and ... strangeness :>

tumblr_m0ashxWehL1rqfjwpo1_500.gif
tumblr_njuu0oMsNa1tg56d0o1_500.gif

tumblr_ncxap6Dfvs1rqig44o1_500.gif
tumblr_nj9fg9PQgT1tg56d0o1_500.gif

noxy

My favourite singer is Selena Quintanilla-Perez

And her biopic is one of my all time favourite movies.

I love Selena. She was absolute perfection imo - gorgeous, amazing voice (always sang live), designed all of her concert outfits, and almost never refused to give autographs. She was a genuinely good person.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
My favorite game genre is platforming.

This is probly just due to nostalgia and how pretty much all my games as a kid were platformers, but I still love them. They can be casual and sometimes short (nice for a busy person like me) but some are intense puzzles. I just love stages that move, causing you to think several steps ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back