• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Fanart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

My gallery on deviantart.com if you would like to see the rest of my artwork dbads1jon's Gallery

I got bored so I drew Naruto and Sasuke on a Shonen Jump postcard thing sorry for it being a little big
Naruto_postcard_art_by_dbads1jon.jpg

A quick ink drawing of yusuke's demon form from yuyu hakusho a quick drawing so might look good on some spots and bad on the others
yuyu_hakusho_yusuke_demon_form_by_dbads1jon.jpg

Dragon from Dragon booster
dragon_by_dbads1jon.jpg

A dragon/ horse thing with armor i made up
Armor_Dragon_by_dbads1jon.jpg

Last edited:

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Alot of colour :x Too much contrast, but other then that, you're great. Face shapes seem a little wack, and the game cover is ehh...but im loving the Yu Yu Hakusho and Armored Dragon. The Bankai pic is awesome too.

Just practice face shapes.... and Sora's Arm on the second pic......wow...looks like a stick

keyblademasterja

Thank you for the comments lol yeah i thought soras arm looked pretty funny too but thats what he looks like
front.jpg

and yeah the cover is a little wack i just like the idea of the sword over the face and i will try to work on my face shapes thanks

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
In my opinion, the best picture is the second to last one. You seem to draw creatures better than you draw humans. Other than that, and some issues with color being too dark/contrasted, I'd say you're on the right track.

keyblademasterja

square ninja ive seen some of the crap you could call a drawing that you made and you want to talk to me about proportions looks like you drew them in your sleep i was drawing better then that in 3rd grade and ive seen you around these forums posting bad comments on good art like how u bagged on the person who drew the batman pic it was great and you said it looked bad all i have to say to you is are you retarded, blind or both

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
square ninja ive seen some of the crap you could call a drawing that you made and you want to talk to me about proportions looks like you drew them in your sleep i was drawing better then that in 3rd grade and ive seen you around these forums posting bad comments on good art like how u bagged on the person who drew the batman pic it was great and you said it looked bad all i have to say to you is are you retarded, blind or both

classy move

It's called "criticism." I recommend you learn to take it with grace or art will be ruined for you forever.

P.S. don't worry im sure your mother will still put your drawings up on the fridge

EDIT: also you seemed to miss the "the dragon is decent" part

EDIT EDIT: just kidding your dragon is bad and you should feel bad

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
shut up, your stuff sucks.

keyblademasterja

SQ/ criticism what the hell are you talking about all you do is just tell people proportions proportions proportions proportions maybe you should eat your own words and take a art class yourself when you want to criticize someone on their art make sure you can draw better then them first otherwise it just makes you look like a dumb-ass and when someone criticizes someones elses work they tell them the truth about their art not get jealous and totally bag on the art because you cant draw as great as them, and of coarse the dragon is good because i made it up so i can give it any proportion i want, and maybe the reason i draw like i do is because thats how the characters really look like if you dident notice anime dont really follow proportions perfectly you know, and lol thats funny you still live with your mom/ oh and gramps anime scholar the only reason you say that is because your square ninjas friend or should i say butt buddie fag SQ cant believe you called your friend to come help fight your battle for you

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
1) Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. Your posts are massive walls of text and usually require tl;dr
2) Of course I'm Square Ninja's friend. That doesn't mean I don't think your stuff sucks though.
3) I don't know if you've noticed, but in the professional field, art critics don't usually know how to paint or draw themselves. A critic doesn't NEED to know how to do something to see that it sucks. Anyone can see something sucks regardless of whether they have that skill or not. It's all a matter of having critical thinking, which is the whole basis of criticsm.
4) Proportions are single handedly the most important understanding you could have of the human body when in art. So what if anime doesn't follow proportions? A lot of the time, anime artists are ALLOWED to skew the proportions because they KNOW what looks good. You DON'T. You're inexperienced (and shitty), and therefore have no understanding of what looks good skewed and what doesn't while skilled artists do.
5) The dragon sucks btw.
6) You shouldn't be exceptionally proud that you draw with a manga/anime style. More often than naught, people who do think they're THE SHIT because they can draw anime/manga are retarded and need to be shot.

Just some food for thought.

keyblademasterja

I diden't say i only draw anime I choose to, I can draw realistic drawing too in which I do use real proportions and I know im good at it so I don't need to listen to your negative comments, Ive taken 3 art classes already and when you have some art professional teacher come from a art college just to come see your work and tells you that it is great and they want you to go to their college I think that means your good at what you do

keyblademasterja

lol that's a funny question it was the markers I used I diden't want him to look pale, I wanted to make him look a little darker and well my scanner did the rest it made it darker then it was supposed to be so that's how it came out

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I diden't say i only draw anime I choose to, I can draw realistic drawing too in which I do use real proportions and I know im good at it so I don't need to listen to your negative comments, Ive taken 3 art classes already and when you have some art professional teacher come from a art college just to come see your work and tells you that it is great and they want you to go to their college I think that means your good at what you do

Three art classes later and you feel like you are the best. That was pretty fast. Really though, these aren't that great. I have to agree with my colleagues. You aren't paying to the basics of art. And please, don't get all butthurt. I have taken art classes too and I do know what the hell I am talking about.

Proportions are way off, colors are too dark and clotted, there is no sense of depth, I could go on but apparently you don't like critics. Tough luck dearie. You post your art online. You will get feedback, good and bad.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I can say stuff too, but your thread clearly shows you aren't very good at art.

keyblademasterja

Did I say I was the best no I didn't I said I was good at what I do and I have also had someone tell I am good, that was a professional and they really do know what their talking about, so I don't need you guys giving me crap
ATC_by_dbads1jon.jpg
see I can also draw realistically, and you cant possibly tell me this is bad it might not be perfect but you cant say its bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back