• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Characters HP and MP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenix Sora

Cl0ud said:
dude i will crush you.............

My Soras strength is a 100 and defence is 70 or something you can't get any better than this I could change my accesries and they will change

I put down what each character have in them and strength and defence
(Donald and Goofy are my guess for the stats Str and def)

Sora LVL 100
HP 102
MP 14
Accesories
Crystal Crown
Crystal Crown
Crystal Crown
Stats
Str:100
Def: 72

Goofy LVL 100
HP 111
MP 8
Accesories
Crystal Crown
Gaia Bangle
Gaia Bangle
Gaia Bangle

Stats
str:76 (or lower)
def:70 (or lower)

Donald LVL 100
HP 72
MP 16
Accesories
Atlas Armlet
Atlas Armlet

stats
Str:77 (or lower)
def:74 (or higher)

Last edited:

Soragon

That's pretty good and your right about Donald but always give him potions. Not to mention that he uses them in two seconds. :p

Fenix Sora

Evarae said:
You have the same idea like I did with Crystal Crowns. My stats are also a bit better than yours, Fenix Sora.
I'm trying to fix my chara stats i completed the whole game and lvled up to 100 under 60h.

I'll send my actual stats of donald a goofy.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
hey you have save the king. in my game sora has the ultima weapon level 100with 103 hp and 14 mp. donald has save the queen an omega arts and a gaia bangle. goofy has a defender shield at level 100

Last edited:

sora_key899

OMG u guys are weak! i have 100 ALL

ATK.

DEF.

If u guys are wondering how i got this level i did it with action replay:D :)
I have save the king and save the queen for donald and goofy and i have all keyblades for sora including big hong and little hong

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
AngelofDestiny said:
Heh, we're about the same there. But I'm a bit higher than you. It's just really bad that you can't equip all of Sora's abilities.

Its actually possible, u just have to synth loads of AP ups, which is very frustrating...

Yeh my Sora's HP goes near to the command menu (not bragging)...can't remember specific stats but 115HP rings a bell for both Sora and Goofy...My Donald MP is 22 or is it 24 i forget...lol

The M.C.

JTTW
chaywa said:
Its actually possible, u just have to synth loads of AP ups, which is very frustrating...

Yeh my Sora's HP goes near to the command menu (not bragging)...can't remember specific stats but 115HP rings a bell for both Sora and Goofy...My Donald MP is 22 or is it 24 i forget...lol

umm... i dont think Donald's mp can go up that high even with weapons and accesories.

Dr. Stoopid

Ya I think the highest MP I managed for sora was 20 and Donald's magic is eventually weaker than yours so I doubt that too. And I quit gaining AP at 64 so the only ability I couldn't equip was trinity limit, which I never use anyway.

Lunar Knight

American Person
How did you get your stats so high? I'm on level 100 and have 100 defence and 100 strength and have all the Keyblades. I keep making AP Up, Defence Up, and Strength Up. I only have like 98 HP and 14 MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back