• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~\\My awesome BBS THEORY//~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think about this theory?

• I agree with it.

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • I disagree with it.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

No it isn't... Maybe a small segment may be canon, but that's about it... The keyblades (KK, IK, WtD) are not canon, but show a connection toward Sora, Riku and Kairi from VAT... The first shadow, which looked very similiar to Xehanort changes into MX in the second one, possibly implying MX will become (probablly half) of Xehanort... MX and the DS split from one, possibiliy foreshadowment of their fusing... The secret ending is not taken from the game, but simply reveals secrets from it... Meaning, the "keyblade graveyard" has a 50% chance at being symbolic toward something else...
It still relates to Birth of Sleep? (KH2 FM+'s secret ending)
TN: The Secret Ending, is an image for a scene in BBS, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However because it is difficult to express a violent battle as a playable content, The Secret Ending, is an image to the end. (Is he hinting that this is how BBS will end or something else?)

Y

Yannis

Its a great theory:
uh, MX isnt VAT's master... he doesnt order them arround doing things:
I know. In this case MX is using VAT to destroy the New Enemies. It´s like Xemnas using Sora.

When New Enemy is destroyed, Keyblade releases and pures Keyblade Heart. Then MX absorbs the Keyblade Heart to KH.

When Keyblade turns into New Enemy, it will not have a "nobody" like humans. The "body" goes to graveyard.

And Im not sure, but wasnt Kingdom Key talking to Sora in beginning of KH1? "Tell me more about yourself..","What you fear most?","What is most important to you?" Isnt that KK asking Sora a questions?

///SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST =(

King Mario

I know. In this case MX is using VAT to destroy the New Enemies. It´s like Xemnas using Sora.

When New Enemy is destroyed, Keyblade releases and pures Keyblade Heart. Then MX absorbs the Keyblade Heart to KH.

When Keyblade turns into New Enemy, it will not have a "nobody" like humans. The "body" goes to graveyard.

And Im not sure, but wasnt Kingdom Key talking to Sora in beginning of KH1? "Tell me more about yourself..","What you fear most?","What is most important to you?" Isnt that KK asking Sora a questions?

///SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST =(

If MX really is using VAT to gather Keyblade Hearts then it's as you said It's like Xemnas Using Sora, it would be too similar to KH2, thus unoriginal and boring.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It still relates to Birth of Sleep? (KH2 FM+'s secret ending)
TN: The Secret Ending, is an image for a scene in BBS, therefore the title of the game is also the same. However because it is difficult to express a violent battle as a playable content, The Secret Ending, is an image to the end. (Is he hinting that this is how BBS will end or something else?)

You do realize this doesn't mean anything. He could have easily said largely the same thing about Deep Dive: "This video is something important that will happen in KH2". Yet, if you will look, Roxas' glowing eyes mean nothing and various phrases and other things in the video were either used differently or scrapped entirely.

canito_q

You do realize this doesn't mean anything. He could have easily said largely the same thing about Deep Dive: "This video is something important that will happen in KH2". Yet, if you will look, Roxas' glowing eyes mean nothing and various phrases and other things in the video were either used differently or scrapped entirely.

That's true, but I don't think that Deep dive happens in KH2, I think it happens in 358/2days.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Isn't it different this time? I mean, Nomura has not all the idea when he did Deep Dive, but for BBS I think he already knew with enough precision what he wanted to do, meaning the KH2FM secret ending is more exact than KH1FM one...

Beside, it seems Nomura wants to use some of the things from Deep Dive for BBS, like the phrases "The Gathering", he could say it is linked to BBS...

Y

Yannis

Im sorry HD, but I think u r wrong:

Developing of BBS started before Re:CoM. Re:CoM/FM+/BBS-secret-ending were made after the start of developing BBS. Though BBS´s development was stopped in times of FM+. BBS-secret ending isn´t just random ideas like Deep Dive was.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That's true, but I don't think that Deep dive happens in KH2, I think it happens in 358/2days.

Whatever, you see my point.

Isn't it different this time? I mean, Nomura has not all the idea when he did Deep Dive, but for BBS I think he already knew with enough precision what he wanted to do, meaning the KH2FM secret ending is more exact than KH1FM one...

This is true. Nomura has a much clearer idea of what he wants to do this time around. This, logically, would mean that more things in the videos would be in the final product.

However, despite this, it has become apparent that Nomura can still make use of symbolism and can change his mind.

The keyblades in Gathering are a prime example: they played no role in the second video, and as far as we know served no other purpose other than to establish connections.

MX and his apprentice could also be an example: at first, many of us seemed to take this at face value and assumed this meant that DS was a part of MX.

However, since we found out that he was (most obviously) his apprentice, this could mean he is a completely different person from MX, and the splitting could have been symbolic, or merely a cool effect.

Im sorry HD, but I think u r wrong:

Developing of BBS started before Re:CoM. Re:CoM/FM+/BBS-secret-ending were made after the start of developing BBS. Though BBS´s development was stopped in times of FM+. BBS-secret ending isn´t just random ideas like Deep Dive was.

See above.

Y

Yannis

Whatever, you see my point.

This is true. Nomura has a much clearer idea of what he wants to do this time around. This, logically, would mean that more things in the videos would be in the final product.

However, despite this, it has become apparent that Nomura can still make use of symbolism and can change his mind.

The keyblades in Gathering are a prime example: they played no role in the second video, and as far as we know served no other purpose other than to establish connections.

MX and his apprentice could also be an example: at first, many of us seemed to take this at face value and assumed this meant that DS was a part of MX.

However, since we found out that he was (most obviously) his apprentice, this could mean he is a completely different person from MX, and the splitting could have been symbolic, or merely a cool effect.

See above.
Im right, you are wrong, sorry. Read Nomura -interviews.

BBS-SE is like a Movie trailer. It is very accurate, though like in Movie-trailers some scene might be taken out or it happens in different order.

SH-SE was just concept. the end of confusement. Believe in Yannis---

I could get tons of facts here, but I think that you understand that BBS is like movie-trailer. AS, DD and SH were concepts.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I agree that there is some symbolic : but all those keyblade inside are not symbolic I think... That would be too much just for symbolic, and the name of the place, "The Gathering", would lose a lot of its sense without all keyblades... Well, I have no proof it is not symbolic, but for me it looks like this part cannot be symbolic...

Y

Yannis

I agree that there is some symbolic : but all those keyblade inside are not symbolic I think... That would be too much just for symbolic, and the name of the place, "The Gathering", would lose a lot of its sense without all keyblades... Well, I have no proof it is not symbolic, but for me it looks like this part cannot be symbolic...
See my post. I know it can be hard to believe a random guy, but I am right. I have read all of Nomura´s interviews and Im obsessed to BBS.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I agree with you: I don't think the keyblades are symbolic either, I was trying to make a point. I'm glad you understood, =3 .

Im right, you are wrong, sorry. Read Nomura -interviews.

BBS-SE is like a Movie trailer. It is very accurate, though like in Movie-trailers some scene might be taken out or it happens in different order.

SH-SE was just concept. the end of confusement. Believe in Yannis---

I could get tons of facts here, but I think that you understand that BBS is like movie-trailer. AS, DD and SH were concepts.

The bolded part is what I meant, =_= . But anyways...

After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell?

I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were quite vague. But this time I already have an idea my head where I think "This is it."

He's talking about Gathering there...he seemed pretty sure of what he was doing at the time. And look what happened there.

Of course, BBS is a little different because it's closer to the finished game, but the point is that no matter how close to the final product something is, there can always be a last-minute change.

So, besides that interview (which doesn't really prove anything, all Nomura said was that it was an "image to the end", which he could have also said about Gathering), what else do you have?

Y

Yannis

I agree with you: I don't think the keyblades are symbolic either, I was trying to make a point. I'm glad you understood, =3 .

The bolded part is what I meant, =_= . But anyways...

He's talking about Gathering there...he seemed pretty sure of what he was doing at the time. And look what happened there.

Of course, BBS is a little different because it's closer to the finished game, but the point is that no matter how close to the final product something is, there can always be a last-minute change.

So, besides that interview (which doesn't really prove anything, all Nomura said was that it was an "image to the end", which he could have also said about Gathering), what else do you have?
Whose side you are on btw? =D Im maybe tired, I cant figure it out o_O;

So are you saying that BBS-secret ending isnt straight from the game, because of WHAT? Explain, please. maybe/obviously I understood you wrong.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The fight most likely was taken from the game, but there are several non canon spots in there that are obviously only concept... KK, IK, WtD for one... The spliting of the DS and MX has an extreamly good chance to be another... And the alteration of the shadow's form from the first secret ending to the second could also be one...
Next, you have no evidence to deny the possibility that the mass keyblades could be symbolism for the people MX added to his KH... Again, it's 50/50...

A

Anima Relic

Pretty deep stuff, Keyblades are weapons not sentient beings, so they cannot have hearts, doesn't matter if science does not mix well with kingdom hearts or not, if you understand what a being is in the KH universe then you'd see why a keyblade is merely a weapon and not a being.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Pretty deep stuff, Keyblades are weapons not sentient beings, so they cannot have hearts, doesn't matter if science does not mix well with kingdom hearts or not, if you understand what a being is in the KH universe then you'd see why a keyblade is merely a weapon and not a being.

In order to be a being in KH, u need a Heart. A Heart is proof of life in KH. Understanding that, I still don't see why a Keyblade can't have a heart. Again, they have thought b/c they choose ppl with strong hearts, meaning they have the ability to decide if one person's heart is stronger then anothers. Whether this is instinct or opiniated (lol, is that a word? XD) thought, i still think Keyblades have hearts.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In order to be a being in KH, u need a Heart. A Heart is proof of life in KH. Understanding that, I still don't see why a Keyblade can't have a heart. Again, they have thought b/c they choose ppl with strong hearts, meaning they have the ability to decide if one person's heart is stronger then anothers. Whether this is instinct or opiniated (lol, is that a word? XD) thought, i still think Keyblades have hearts.

To be a being, you need a body, soul and heart. A Keyblade is an inanimate object. A Keyblade has none of those things, therefore it is not a being..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back