• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~\\My awesome BBS THEORY//~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think about this theory?

• I agree with it.

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • I disagree with it.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The Secret Ending is straight from the game.

No it isn't... Maybe a small segment may be canon, but that's about it... The keyblades (KK, IK, WtD) are not canon, but show a connection toward Sora, Riku and Kairi from VAT... The first shadow, which looked very similiar to Xehanort changes into MX in the second one, possibly implying MX will become (probablly half) of Xehanort... MX and the DS split from one, possibiliy foreshadowment of their fusing... The secret ending is not taken from the game, but simply reveals secrets from it... Meaning, the "keyblade graveyard" has a 50% chance at being symbolic toward something else...

I think this is the most awesome theory ever.

No offence toward you or Yannis, but this is far from the best theory ever... It's good, but not best...

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Xemnas´s purpose of making Kingdom Hearts of Humans:
He gathered all humans´s hearts to make KH. He wanted KH to give him his heart.
hmmmm, I'm not sure about this........

Master Xehanort´s purpose of making Kingdom Hearts of Keyblades:He gathered all keyblades´s hearts to make KH. He maybe wanted to have an Ultimate Keyblade or he wanted to have all keyblades´s powers absorbed inside him.
I see what your saying, but I don't think he uses the Keybaldes to create KH.

New Enemies:
They are Blue like KH and MX´s Keyblade´s heart. They are very wild and fast! They are made from Heart of Keyblade.
or maybe they came from a persons soul...... I'm just guessing.... I'm not really sure.

-New Enemies are Keyblade Hearts consumed by Darkness.
I don't get this part.... :confused:

-MX uses V.A.T. to gather Keyblade Hearts. When they defeat New Enemy, a Keyblade Heart is released and MX adds it to KH.
I don't get this either.

Your theories okay. Loving the pictures! :D

Sexy Angel
Wow, very good theory, but the Keyblade/Heart thing is, like Omni(Xemnas1.0) said, a leap of faith.

Sexy Angel
hmmmm, I'm not sure about this........

Yup, Xemnas just wanted his heart. And maybe control of all hearts.

I see what your saying, but I don't think he uses the Keybaldes to create KH.

I think that according to this thread, MX need all those 'dead' keyblades in order to summon KH...

or maybe they came froma persons show...... I'm just guessing.... I'm not really sure.

Entirely plausible. But its Kingdom Hearts, not Kingdom Souls.

I don't get this part.... :confused:

Yannis is just stating his beleif of what the new enemy is.

I don't get this either.

umm.

Your theories okay. Loving the pictures! :D

Its a great theory:

Wow, very good theory, but the Keyblade/Heart thing is, like Omni(Xemnas1.0) said, a leap of faith.

-MX uses V.A.T. to gather Keyblade Hearts. When they defeat New Enemy, a Keyblade Heart is released and MX adds it to KH.

uh, MX isnt VAT's master... he doesnt order them arround doing things:

Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. Another master of the keyblade saw this as a sign of terrible things to come. So he ordered his three apprentices (Terra, Ven and Aqua) to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
^ I think he mean VAT just like Sora...Org XIII used Sora to defeat heartless and gather hearts for them..same like MX using them..

Sexy Angel
Maybe because too many people are basing theories off of already existing concepts.

BbS looks the most original of the three games.

Nah, more like coded.

1. Most unoriginal: 358/2 Days - Pretty Much KH2 with a diffrent story... and... multi-player :p
2. BBS: New story some new characters with ... characters from KH1 and 2. New combat system and enemys.
3. Coded: New Story, completely new battle system. TBR on cell phones, which is a drastic leap in technology. Story focus's on Jiminy and Mickey =P

to Chrage: thanks for helping me understand, and I meant to say soul, my fault. :eek:

1. Its pronnounced 'Charge' lol =)
2. i edited it. If you want to look back at it you may, but its not that fascinating

Awards
Nah, more like coded.

1. Most unoriginal: 358/2 Days - Pretty Much KH2 with a diffrent story... and... multi-player :p
2. BBS: New story some new characters with ... characters from KH1 and 2. New combat system and enemys.
3. Coded: New Story, completely new battle system. TBR on cell phones, which is a drastic leap in technology. Story focus's on Jiminy and Mickey =P

Doesn't matter if it's drastic (well it isn't really in Japan anyway... but over here it would be huge). 358/2 Days and coded are both rehashes of the old games, just with new stories (almost as excuses).

BbS has all new characters, mostly new worlds, and a new battle system.

358/2 days has one new character, probably no new worlds, and the same battle system (relatively).

Coded has no new characters (probably), no new worlds, and an entirely new battle system.

Coded beats BbS in terms of a battle system only because it is more different than the previous KH games. Other than that, doesn't hold a match to BbS.

A

Anima Relic

Keyblades can't think, they are not alive, and they do not have hearts. First of all, don't you think that the keyblade crafters were able to make the keyblades choose thier wielders, I mean they were the creators. The keyblade crafters makes the keyblades the way they are now, and makes them act as if they are alive.Nice try though :lol:

afrobutt

Silver Member
Keyblades can't think, they are not alive, and they do not have hearts. First of all, don't you think that the keyblade crafters were able to make the keyblades choose thier wielders, I mean they were the creators. The keyblade crafters makes the keyblades the way they are now, and makes them act as if they are alive.Nice try though :lol:

we don't know who made the Keyblades, so this arguement means nothing.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Pretty good theory, it's definitely well thought out, but I still think, that the new enemies might be dead hearts of keyblades/ keyblade masters or something like that. I fully support the logo-theory. Those look like keyblades, alright.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Your claim is moot, seeing as how there is no evidence to deny the possibility of keyblades having a will...

shadow15

What i mean in my theory sounded a bit off, i mean like the keyblade can't be alive or anything but can be given to the wielder by the original wielders spirit, for example how Ven looks like roxas and is Soras nobody had to do with him recieving the keyblade, Sora was around with a keyblade just as Roxas was, But for some reason the org. never recieved their keyblades but roxas did and the org. just got regular weapons.
I think the DS is a clone of Terra made to think of himself as Xehanort and their connections and spirits and whatnot got all ker-skuffled i don't really look into these kinds of things too far though, I really just want to wait for the game instead of trying to figure it out as much especially with a storyline as confusing as kh.
So when i get the game it'll be even greater, So basically i just want the games to come out already so i can play them.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
hmmm, I guess if you do think about it, Coded does sound the most original. :eek: but I'm still mostly excited for BBS.

1. Its pronnounced 'Charge' lol =)
xD my bad..... again.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back