• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Just maybe MX and DS destroyed all the keyblade wielders to take their power in a way. The crossroads of keyblades reminds me of when soliders die in combat and they stick the barrel of their rifle in the ground and put their hemlet on top of the stock as a marker. This could possibly explain the composition of the keyblade MX wields.

Please tell me where I am wrong.

Stars

リク
I think that MX may have taken away Ven's heart, not likely though since Ven's eyes were still moving. I'm pretty sure that the main reason for him getting on such a high cliff was so he could release KH at a close distance to it, and when TAV came, he had to play "king of the hill."

Also, something else that I've been contemplating about the video is this:

Keyblade wielders can weild maybe one keyblade at a time, and if a super strong heart, they can hold a second one, like in Sora's Valor, Master, and Final form. This is the case for MX, but instead of wielding, he's controling, and not just two, but thousands. It makes sense to me that if he's holding the hearts of thousands in his hand at that moment that he could command thousands of keyblades. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Maybe he is not taking Ven's heart but something that keep in Ven's heart..
I like the part u saying MX control the keyblade too
As for Sora's drive form, i thought that he could weild two keyblade bcoz of Roxas?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
MX is obviously a scientist. We can assume that by the way he holds himself (and I don't mean that dirty) and the way he acts. He seems like he thinks he's better than people, and that he's smart.

Yes...

I think that MX was experimenting with hearts (much like XH and AtW).

Possibly...

Kairi's grandma's story said that the "people fought for the light." I think that the "people" were keyblde wielders, and I think that they were fighting (not as in beating each other up) but as in fighting (as in protecting something and fighting for something.) I believe that the light they were fighting for was the light in KH. MX was maybe trying to take it, and the Keyblade wielders were trying to protect it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Nomura stated that the story Kairi's Grandmother told her was nothing more but a fairytale...

So, back to my main theory. I think that maybe MX was capturing hearts and making a Keyblade from them. I believe that he was extracting the hearts, and he created the pure blood (not a "heartless" but a type of it) that Nomura talked about.

Well... Hmm... I would say it is possible for MX's keyblade to be composed of hearts, which would link him further toward Xehanort, whose heartless made the Heart Unlocker... But... I would have to disagree and say that MX was capturing the hearts of (possibly)keyblade weilders and sending them to his KH... And I'm positive it was through Xehanort's actions that the heartless came to be, not MX...

MX went to the Gathering Place, I think, to turn his Keyblade back into raw hearts and then release them to make KH. At the begining of the vid, it wasn't there until MX turned his blade into that purple ball and shot it into the sky. The ball seemed to separate into a bunch of beams and then made the KH. The clouds separated and KH was revealed. So what I'm saying is that all of the hearts that MX created were turned into the Keyblade and he released them to make KH, which is why he was so happy (it worked) Terra was mad (he failed in stopping MX) and Aqua was sad (Ven was frozen and she knew that Terra was pissed).

Possibly... But I would think MX would go there to add Terra, Aqua and Ven to his "KH collection", further adding power to it... Also, I believe that the keyblade was summoning his KH, not creating it... After seeing Xemnas' KH in KH2, It seems like you need millions or even billions of hearts to make a KH that size... I doubt that many hearts could be compressed into one, little keyblade...

It may sound stupid but usually when it comes to unlocking something incredibly important, the key is usually kept hidden or safe. Now when you see how MX acts with it, the way he shows it towards the three of them and then they attack.

Well, MX could simply be mocking them... Both Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas seem to mock, so someone who is at least part of them would probablly do the same thing...

Hmm... Seems like he is showing what he has stolen. For all we know that Keyblade could be VAT's masters Keyblade.

Well, along these lines, that keyblade could have contained their master's heart...
If it turns out MX's keyblade is compsed of hearts, I hope their master is in it as well...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
OmniChaos said:
Well... Hmm... I would say it is possible for MX's keyblade to be composed of hearts, which would link him further toward Xehanort, whose heartless made the Heart Unlocker... But... I would have to disagree and say that MX was capturing the hearts of (possibly)keyblade weilders and sending them to his KH... And I'm positive it was through Xehanort's actions that the heartless came to be, not MX...

A small notice: The Heart Unlocker is Red and Black, just like the DS' keyblade and suit.

Though if MX's Kingdom Hearts had been there all along, why didn't we see it until he tossed his ball o' dark keyblade into the sky? Though if it did contain VAT's master's heart as you said, and their master is this "True Keyblade Master" we've yet to meet, then his heart could've been just what it took to push his Kingdom Hearts to full power.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Though if MX's Kingdom Hearts had been there all along, why didn't we see it until he tossed his ball o' dark keyblade into the sky?

I didn't say that... I said that MX summoned it there...

Though if it did contain VAT's master's heart as you said, and their master is this "True Keyblade Master" we've yet to meet, then his heart could've been just what it took to push his Kingdom Hearts to full power.

Meh... After seeing what MX could do, I don't think there is anyone else suitable for the title of "Keyblade Master"...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't say that... I said that MX summoned it there...

Oh. My apologies. Read wrong.

Meh... After seeing what MX could do, I don't think there is anyone else suitable for the title of "Keyblade Master"...

Well, I meant the person Nomura spoke of. The supposed "True Master" thats supposed to appear in either this game or the very far off Kh3. Though if anything i'm betting its BBS.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hmm I'm suprised Hades hasn't replied yet. The thoery is pretty good though. Makes sense.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Nomura stated that the story Kairi's Grandmother told her was nothing more but a fairytale...

I read recently that the fairy tale is important now. I'm not sure where though.

I think its plausible to assume that his keybalde is made of hearts, and I agree that maybe he summoned it there instead of creating it there, cuz we didn't see it until he shot that ball into the sky.
I believe that the "Heartless" were created by Xehanort, but the "enemies that aren't Heartless" may have been created by MX.

Dragoryu

Yea but they would go away in the game they took the princess then when they was in the place they took the hearts so that wouldnt work unless if they use the keyblade

Okay..... what?

Anyway, maybe MX did take Ven's heart. Think about it. A heartless is the darkness in one's heart. The nobodies are what's left after a heartless is created. What if some of the light of ones heart is taken as well? That would leave Ven an entity without his entire heart, so the light would prevent it from becoming a heartless. Maybe Ven's heart was the last one he needed?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Anyway, maybe MX did take Ven's heart. Think about it. A heartless is the darkness in one's heart. The nobodies are what's left after a heartless is created. What if some of the light of ones heart is taken as well? That would leave Ven an entity without his entire heart, so the light would prevent it from becoming a heartless. Maybe Ven's heart was the last one he needed?

What prevented Ven from becoming a heartless was the fact that there were no heartless during BBS... Without a heart, Ven would be a liveless shell, in which we can see there is still some life in him...

Dragoryu

It's not the heart in the physical sense. Remember, it's the soul that is keeping you alive. When Kairi's heart was in Sora, she wasn't dead, just unresponsive, because she still had a soul.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It's not the heart in the physical sense. Remember, it's the soul that is keeping you alive. When Kairi's heart was in Sora, she wasn't dead, just unresponsive, because she still had a soul.

...I never said Ven would be dead... I said lifeless, as in unresponsive... But, his eyes do move, showing that he is responsive...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Maybe you're right, but I think his eyes are just moving randomly.

I think it's just Ven... I mean, he did just get frozen solid and thrown off a clift who knows how high up... I would think he's panicing a bit...

Dragoryu

Notice something else? He falls to the ground perfectly intact, but his Keyblade gets "cut" in half...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, he looses the front of his helm... But yeah... Surprisingly, he survives the fall... But, with the keyblade... That's what leads me to think it is a prototype keyblade, compared to the current ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back