• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think I figured out something, and I'd like to share it. I need to travel into the future from BBS though to strengthen my point.

KH1:
Riku met Malificent, got dark powers, allowed Ansem into his heart, got a keyblade (the Heart Unlocker [if there's another name for it, let me know]). Ok, so the Heart Unlocker Keyblade, the one that Sora used to take out Kairi's heart, was composed of the hearts from the Princesses of Heart. When it was "destroyed" or disolved, or whatever word you want to use, the Keyblade broke into the hearts.

BBS (ten years previous):
TAV enter the Gathering Place and see MX, and the BBS trailor goes on. Now I know that this is just a concept video, and not to be taken at face value, but I think Nomura stuck something in here that maybe no one noticed. If you'll note, T and A looked up at the MX's KH like they were scared or angry. The KH should have been there at the start of the vid, right? Well we never saw it. They would have seen it when they entered, and not just four minutes later.

Here are my thoughts, MX's Keyblade was made from hearts. Riku's Heart Unlocker Keyblade was kinda skimpy and small and it was made from six hearts. MX's blade is pretty big, could it be made from hundred's of hearts? Hard to say. But we can assume that it's possible. Why is it possible? Organization 13 and even AtW don't know the full extent of the heart. It can't be converted to data (AtW at WTNW), and it acts on its own will (Kairi's heart migrating to Sora's body). It can be strong (Sora), even when it should collapse (Riku Replica, and even Sora in CoM). For all we know, thousands of hearts can be combined to make a smallish keyblade.

My Theory:
MX is obviously a scientist. We can assume that by the way he holds himself (and I don't mean that dirty) and the way he acts. He seems like he thinks he's better than people, and that he's smart.

I think that MX was experimenting with hearts (much like XH and AtW).

Kairi's grandma's story said that the "people fought for the light." I think that the "people" were keyblde wielders, and I think that they were fighting (not as in beating each other up) but as in fighting (as in protecting something and fighting for something.) I believe that the light they were fighting for was the light in KH. MX was maybe trying to take it, and the Keyblade wielders were trying to protect it.

So, back to my main theory. I think that maybe MX was capturing hearts and making a Keyblade from them. I believe that he was extracting the hearts, and he created the pure blood (not a "heartless" but a type of it) that Nomura talked about.

MX went to the Gathering Place, I think, to turn his Keyblade back into raw hearts and then release them to make KH. At the begining of the vid, it wasn't there until MX turned his blade into that purple ball and shot it into the sky. The ball seemed to separate into a bunch of beams and then made the KH. The clouds separated and KH was revealed. So what I'm saying is that all of the hearts that MX created were turned into the Keyblade and he released them to make KH, which is why he was so happy (it worked) Terra was mad (he failed in stopping MX) and Aqua was sad (Ven was frozen and she knew that Terra was pissed).

Ok, bring on the flamage!

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I think that is an amazing theory, no flaming from me coming. I can't anything wrong with your reasoning. Great job.

Dragoryu

We just have to see if Hades can find anything wrong.... not that we totally rely on him.

xazure777x

Well one thing missing not to be mean but how would he get the hearts and I wonder if it was from the keybladers that would suck huh. To have the keyblade found in the video hearts be put into making KH.

Dragoryu

Well, he probably went through a lot of worlds (three scenarios, they can't be all the same worlds, that would be boring) and had more that one follower. Those weird creatures could help him collect hearts.

xazure777x

Yea but they would go away in the game they took the princess then when they was in the place they took the hearts so that wouldnt work unless if they use the keyblade

[√]Genuflect
I support this theory.
It's really well made.
And i've been thinking about what you said keyblades are made of hearts.

Stars

リク
I like your theory too anyway..=)
i always thought that MX is actually taking something from Ven to summon kingdom hearts,that's why Terra and Aqua protect him..

Eagl

I like this theory a lot. Ive been thinking about this possibility but I havent give it much time,. This seems to be work out.

Seftrex

Hmm though your theory has some good points to it, the way you believe the Keyblade comes across is fascinating. I myself has alwayd thought of MX's keyblade as the key to unlock Kingdom Hearts and the way I see it is that that Keyblade was not originaly his.

It may sound stupid but usually when it comes to unlocking something incredibly important, the key is usually kept hidden or safe. Now when you see how MX acts with it, the way he shows it towards the three of them and then they attack. Hmm... Seems like he is showing what he has stolen. For all we know that Keyblade could be VAT's masters Keyblade.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think that MX may have taken away Ven's heart, not likely though since Ven's eyes were still moving. I'm pretty sure that the main reason for him getting on such a high cliff was so he could release KH at a close distance to it, and when TAV came, he had to play "king of the hill."

Also, something else that I've been contemplating about the video is this:

Keyblade wielders can weild maybe one keyblade at a time, and if a super strong heart, they can hold a second one, like in Sora's Valor, Master, and Final form. This is the case for MX, but instead of wielding, he's controling, and not just two, but thousands. It makes sense to me that if he's holding the hearts of thousands in his hand at that moment that he could command thousands of keyblades. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Seftrex

I think that MX may have taken away Ven's heart, not likely though since Ven's eyes were still moving. I'm pretty sure that the main reason for him getting on such a high cliff was so he could release KH at a close distance to it, and when TAV came, he had to play "king of the hill."

Keyblade wielders can weild maybe one keyblade at a time, and if a super strong heart, they can hold a second one, like in Sora's Valor, Master, and Final form. This is the case for MX, but instead of wielding, he's controling, and not just two, but thousands. It makes sense to me that if he's holding the hearts of thousands in his hand at that moment that he could command thousands of keyblades. Just wanted to throw that out there.

As I have said in my post above yours, the MX's Keyblade may contain special powers. Powers that I don't believe are his, but are stolen from the true owner of the Keyblade.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Wow that's one amazin theory.... seems like there aren't any gaps in it either =/...... wish my mind could extend that far........ o_O

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Ima have to go with everybody else on this and say its an amazing theory. This the first one i've seen where nothing contradicts itself or you don't use too many "something happens and" statements. :thumbsup:

And I love the part about controlling all those keyblades. Assuming that is the resting place for the keyblades awaiting their masters or something, then it makes sense since he has so many strong hearts in his keyblade that he can control all those others.

The only other logical explanation for the controlling of keyblades I would imagine would just be an immense amount of skill or ability. Some kind of beastly ability he has that allows him to do that.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Pretty good.Pretty good. I liek the thought of his being made of liek alot of Hearts like Riku's but WAY stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back