• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
k well im sure some people have noticed this but since i havent seen a thread on it anywhere, well i thought id point it out i gess. this might not be anything overly important but if u look at MX's keyblade real close from the secret ending it has this like blueish kind of eye on the spot where the handle and blade connect. now if u look at riku's soul eater or way to dawn, this same eye is in the same place. i suppose this could just be symbolizing darkness, but i thought it was interesting nonetheless. tell me what you think.

UrbanQuattrus

^I'm pretty sure Maleficent did give it to him. But it's possible she conjured it out of darkness while being influenced by the heartless, i.e. Xehanort himself. He does wield the polearm version of it during the final battle of KH1, but it could be argued that he just took it from Riku if you're only looking at that circumstance.

UrbanQuattrus

^And anyway, isn't the "eye on a sword" thing a common theme in mythology anyway? It always means the sword is evil and makes its wielder bloodthirsty, or something. Chrono Trigger and Soul Calibur are two examples.

Awards
since when? he had the soul eater before he met xehanort. i thought malef gave it to him

You might be talking about the Dark Keyblade, which was made from the PoH's hearts, though he didn't get that until after Ansem SoD possessed him.

Most people think the Soul Eater is from Xehanort's Heartless, and here's why:

In the final battle against Xehanort's Heartless in KH1, you can see that he wields as a weapon a double sided spear. The two sides both look exactly like the blade for the Soul Eater.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah the "eye" is a symbol for accecpting darkness. Im thinking.

Twilightprince10

The Soul Eater is Riku's weapon in the first game. It is made of the darkness inside his heart, "forged" into its sword-like shape by Maleficent's magic. Riku wielded the weapon against Parasite Cage in Kingdom Hearts, then against Sora in Hollow Bastion. World of Chaos had a double bladed pole arm version of it in the final battle.
- WIKIA GAMING

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The Soul Eater is Riku's weapon in the first game. It is made of the darkness inside his heart, "forged" into its sword-like shape by Maleficent's magic. Riku wielded the weapon against Parasite Cage in Kingdom Hearts, then against Sora in Hollow Bastion. World of Chaos had a double bladed pole arm version of it in the final battle.
- WIKIA GAMING

That one was XH's. Not Riku's per se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back