• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX's Cohort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzo

This is about MX's cohort. How do everyone think that they became to be.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Are you referring to the new enemy that aren't heartless, TAV, or DS?

Hanzo

It's the new enemy, DS, and maybe VAT. They all have connections to MX one way or another. VAT on the other hand might or might not but i want to include them along with MIckey he seems to know to much maybe even in BBS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's the new enemy, DS, and maybe VAT. They all have connections to MX one way or another. VAT on the other hand might or might not but i want to include them along with MIckey he seems to know to much maybe even in BBS.

DS? He is MX's desciple. There is reason to believe that TAV are his desciples as well. All of them go missing. That's the plot of BBS.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but MX and DS go missing and then VAT's master orders them to find MX and DS in fear of a great disaster to come.

Hanzo

Well Terra calls MX master. MX real name is just Xehanort so that means Terra was MX student. No ones real name is Master it's just Xehanort. Also Ven seems to know MX but can't remember. Yet Aqua is unknown. Yet Mickey may know him since he has as much knowledge as Yen Sid but has more experiance than Yen Sid does with the keyblades.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well Terra calls MX master. MX real name is just Xehanort so that means Terra was MX student. No ones real name is Master it's just Xehanort. Also Ven seems to know MX but can't remember. Yet Aqua is unknown. Yet Mickey may know him since he has as much knowledge as Yen Sid but has more experiance than Yen Sid does with the keyblades.

Uh, he could just be calling MX "MX" because that's his title. It doesn't mean Terra's his apprentice...though if my theory is correct, he might have been at one point.

We do know this though: Terra, Aqua, and Ven, have a completely different master from MX...

Hanzo

Yea that may be true but yet i've never said that they were his students. I just said they are connected some way but i doubt MX is called MX. I think his name is just Xehanort but since he is a master people call him MX. As for the name Terra was the only one we heard call him master then everyone started to call him MX. Yet as i was saying we already know Terra and Ven are connected to him but not Aqua. Mickey on the other hand is too. Like what do we all really know about him. He becomes king and goes into the darkness to obtain a keyblade. But unlike the story hundreds of question rise up for him. Like why does he know about the keyblade and the door the fake Ansem tried to open up? Also why is he only there during important event and when hes not what is he doing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back