• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX, ASoD, Xemnas, AX, Terra & LS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratiko

Awards
[FONT=&quot]Hello.
Sorry to bother you all with yet another analisys on Xehanort.

Or rather, Xemnas.
You know, that guy who is a Nobody to Xehanort the Apprentice.
Isn't he weird, how he is shown in a scene in KH2FM+, talking to a piece of armor who calls his "friend". Why the use of " "? Did he really mean to call him his friend? Then again, in Days it is revealed that Xemnas sent a part of the Organization to Castle Oblivion to search through it for the Chamber of Waking... "where the other "friend" is" - Xigbar.
Thanks to Birth by Sleep we know who Xigbar is talking about; Ventus. Then again, he's mentioned as "friend" again. Are Aqua and Ventus really Xemnas' friends?

Let's go back some 10 years or so.
[/FONT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs7TQkLSldc[FONT=&quot]

I want you, reader, to focus your attention on these points:
1.- 0:40 - Master Xehanort stabs himself with a Keyblade.
2.- 1:07 - MX: "And now it is your darkness that shall be the ark that sustains me!"
3.- 1:13 - MX's Heart invades Terra's body.
4.- 1:23 - MX fades.
5.- 2:03 - MX: "Darkness sprouts within it [the Heart] - it grows, consumes it."
6.- 2:30 - LS comes up.
7.- 2:38 - MX: "Your body submits, your Heart succumbs"

I want to take note on points 2, 1&4 together, 5&7 together.

First, point #2:
MX: "And now it is your darkness that shall be the ark that sustains me!"
With this, MX is stating that Terra's Darkness will be his receptor. So, what happens to the Light? Well, as MX takes Terra's body, the only thing left of Terra in it, is his Darkness. The Light, being taken out of Terra, takes control of his armor, giving life to it and becoming "the Lingering Sentiment". After the fight, we can hear Terra's thoughts while the scene that showed LS standing on the ground fades. Here's what he thought: "Aqua, Ven - one day I'll set things right". Because that's what a friend would do. Then again, that friend is not in Terra's body anymore. That's why Xemnas calls Aqua's armor his "friend". But more on that later.

Points 1 & 4.
I don'r really like these points, but whatever.
Remember this?
[/FONT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl8PPfAbNOo&feature=related[FONT=&quot]

At 8:00.
Isn't it wonderful? ;-;
Now, you're probably thinking: "OH, SO YOU MEAN MX HAS A NOBODY!?".
And actually, I mean exactly the opposite. In Sora's heartstabbing scene, you can see 7 Hearts come out: 6 from the Heart Unlocker and one from Sora, which is Kairi's. Yet, Sora's Heart didn't go anywhere. In MX's heartstabbing scene, MX freed his Heart and led it to another Vessel, a younger and stronger one. Yes, his body fades, just like Sora's but, it is specified that a Nobody is created when a Heartless is created, too. But MX's Heart didn't create a Heartless, no. So he didn't create a Nobody. Sorry people, no new Xehanort form for you.

Now, on to the last points: 5 and 7.
MX speaks two great truths in one scene, the Darkness consumes a Heart, and also states that Terra's Heart has fallen to Darkness. What does this mean? That Terra's Heart is now a Heartless. It is pretty much said by MX himself with that line. Now then, you would say: "HEY, THEN AS TERRA'S HEART IS NOW A HEARTLESS, THERE SHOULD BE A NOBODY SOMEWHERE!". And well, there is: LS. As Terra's body was taken over, his armor was the only source where a Nobody could be created, and as MX said, he needs Terra's Darkness to sustain him, so all the Darkness of his Heart is now gone from it. What's left? The Light. What do Nobodies do to their Someone's Heart? They take their memories. Oh shit.

Now, everything that needs to be cleared is where Terra's Heartless is... oh, found him:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Terranort_%26_Guardian.PNG
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Curious, isn't it?
Now, we were talking about Xemnas a while back, but to reach back to him, we've got to look at one more character before:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
images
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Oh, yes. The long awaited moment of who the fuck is this guy comes right away.
Assuming he lost his memories about being MX, Terra, and all that, this is a completely new character. Having forgotten who he is, he's the same as Roxas when he first joined the Organization. He's developing his personality again, but as the same time, has the same instincts as MX, like Roxas' kindness derived from either Ventus or Sora, but who gives a shit about those two.

This way, Xehanort the Apprentice (X from now on) studies the Darkness and becomes a being of the Dark himself. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. What did this process involve? Well, for one, he became the very first special Heartless. He kept his sense of self as X and gained control over Terra's Heartless, aka, the Guardian. So, as a Heartless he is now a walking Heart with the figure of Darkness, but as he was only darkness in the first place, he didn't change at all! Although, now his body was left behind to form a Nobody, who now has all the memories that X couldn't access. In X's Heart, there were two people (if not 3 with Eraqus, but that's unknown for now), Terra and MX. That means that this Nobody has their memories... but...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xemnas
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Xemnas.jpg
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
This guy. He inherited MX's memories, frustrations, and unaccomplished goals. And he inherited a part of Terra's memories. Which part? His Darkness. His rage, sadness, and sorrow. As stated by Xemnas himself, he doesn't remember any emotions other than those belonging to the Darkness. He's a Nobody who cannot know the Light, but knows the sadness of the Darkness.
As I also mentioned, he calls Aqua "friend", and knows about Ven's whereabouts. A fellow member, Grass, suggested that Xemnas used the Chamber of Repose to connect and pinpoint Ven's location, thus leading an investigation team to Castle Oblivion to find the "other friend" as Xigbar said. Now, why would Xemnas, who has the dark memories of Terra, want to find Ventus? Can you think of a really good uncheesy reason? Then again, why would Xemnas, who has the whole memories of Master Xehanort, want to find Ventus? MX used him to create the X-Blade, could it be that Xemnas' motives were always those related to MX rather than Terra? Also, if Xemnas gained control of Sora in Castle Oblivion and found Ventus, what would that provoke? Ventus' awakening and further reproduction of the X-Blade to open Kingdom Hearts and start over the Keyblade War.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Special thanks to Grass.

Btw, youtube embbeding failed, sorry for that.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Grey

I like this theory. It all plays out very nicely and coincides well with the idea that Riku has Terra's Heart--that much can be evidenced by the Guardian being passed from Xehanort to Ansem SoD to Riku.

Jaktech

I too enjoy this theory. It may or may not be true (I hope it is) because it makes sense, and it clears a lot up that I was trying to get straight.

Pratiko

Awards
I like this theory. It all plays out very nicely and coincides well with the idea that Riku has Terra's Heart--that much can be evidenced by the Guardian being passed from Xehanort to Ansem SoD to Riku.
Ye, but then again, after the wtfpwn explosion caused by AtW's machine, Terra's "Heart" or Darkness or whatever would have left Riku's body for good, so no connection after KH2 with Terra =/

Anagram said:
not bad .
Thx.

I too enjoy this theory. It may or may not be true (I hope it is) because it makes sense, and it clears a lot up that I was trying to get straight.
I'm kinda hoping I'm right, too; and anxiously waiting for the re:coded ultimania interview to see if I can get any new clues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back