• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mumbai Terrorist Attacks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I saw this on the news today.

D:

Made me sad.

The same way here.

I find it ironic that there has been a terrorist attack in India and it was being reported by CNN, next you know.

There was a TV ad to travel to India.

Yeah right.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
This is terrible. I'm sad that this happened

I know this is kind of random but my dad was talking to me about these attacks earlier today and he said that President Bush has been trying to warn us that something like this was going to happen. And he was right. My family is not Pro-Bush but I think this gives him at least a shred of credibility.

Sorry, I hope that is not too off-topic.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow, with this and all that talk about Somailia pirates.. yes.. pirates.. hijaking boats in the Gulf of Aden, including a multi-million dollar super-tanker (uhh.. ohh.. oil..), I'm beginning to think that the world has gotten so much safer..

[/sarcasm]

Yeah, this kind of freaked me out, especailly how it said that they were targetting especailly Americans and British citizens. Yeah.. I think I'll just stay in America.. or maybe Canada. (I'm still considering leaving as soon as I got the ability to, along with my degree for accounting or whatever I end up with.. lol.. Unless.. Obama can really be able to change this country greatly, for the better..)

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
It is getting stupid these days. With the way the world is going, economic decline and constant terrorism, it makes me think we will all be thrown into days of chaos soon enough.

A

Azrael

It is getting stupid these days. With the way the world is going, economic decline and constant terrorism, it makes me think we will all be thrown into days of chaos soon enough.

Oh come on, WWIII won't happen until we have a nutjob in control of several major power. (looks at Putin)

No chaos for now.

Fuyu

Oh, our family was thinking about travelling there this year. Thankfully we did not.

I hope people would realise there are other ways than killing and violence.. But it I wonder if that will ever happen.

I'll probably still keep travelling, its not like I'm here any safer than in the outside world.
In the end, travelling is a great experiece. Usually.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Brandon✖;3503825 said:
All this should be avoided.

WHY CANT THERE BE WORLD PEACE? D:
Because the world is so fucked up now that we can't even see one another without wanting to blow the another up.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
So I saw on the news that the attacks were like those of Al Qaeda and that the attacks cost the terrorists between $100,000 to $200,000.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Where'd you hear that?

I know this is kind of random but my dad was talking to me about these attacks earlier today and he said that President Bush has been trying to warn us that something like this was going to happen. And he was right. My family is not Pro-Bush but I think this gives him at least a shred of credibility.

He also said that weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq.

Maybe in 4 years?

Brandon✖;3503825 said:
All this should be avoided.

WHY CANT THERE BE WORLD PEACE? D:

Maaaaaaybe because we have 7 billion people on the planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back