• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MultiSubject Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

I can't remember when or where I saw this, but I believe it was back before BBS, Days, and Coded came out. People were saying that each title had a meaning that went like this:

Coded= Hidden
Days= Memories Are
BBS= Born From Sleep

So when said together, it becomes "Hidden Memories Are Born From Sleep". It was said that that sentence would be important to the game that follows Coded, Days, and BBS. The follow-up game now turns out to be KH:3D, which features Riku as well as Sora. Well, I spent a LOT of time reading forum member Grass' theories (which are absolutely Brilliant and very well thought out), especially his one on Riku's memories and the one about the meaning of KH:3D. They really got me thinking. I was contemplating the data that Ansem hid inside Sora when I remembered "Hidden Memories Are Born From Sleep". Well if Grass' theories are correct, the data hidden inside Sora are Riku's memories. Memories HIDDEN inside Sora. Now, these had to have been implanted while Sora was sleeping between KH1 and KH2. Riku's memories were BORN in Sora during his SLEEP. If I'm remembering correctly that the sentence really was said to be true, then it makes perfect sense.

And now building off of Grass' theory: I think he was right about Riku seeing something important in the Realm of Darkness. I think he may have met Aqua there. Maybe there are others in the RoD, in which case he wouldn't think much of Aqua being there too. He could notice her wielding Eraqus' keyblade and mention that Sora has a keyblade as well. Later, when Ansem sees this encounter in Riku's memory, it could strike him as important, as there is a keyblade weilder trapped in the RoD. When the Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded and sent him to the RoD, he meets Aqua himself, noting that she does indeed have a keyblade. He could possibly recognize a connection to Sora, realizing that the data inside Sora is more important than it first appeared. And Also, if Riku were to have mentioned Sora to her in their encounter, than hearing Ansem confirm that Sora is out there, and willing to save everyone, causes her to shed a tear. Showing that Riku possibly knows of the data in Sora, and what it's about, he seems to know much more than he lets out. He smiles when SRK get the letter from the King at the end of KH2, as if he already knew. Ansem also tells Riku "You know what to do!", right before the Encoder exploded, possibly meaning about the data in Sora.

Also from Grass' theories, I believe Vanitas is/was inside Riku. Vanitas could have entered Riku after his battle with Ven, slowly dragging Riku into darkness over the years. Vanitas could also have been placed inside Sora along with Riku's memories, causing Riku to lose his dark suit (But not his dark powers, as he still had connections to Xehanort). MX's "Planted Seeds" could not only have included Vanitas being sent into Riku, but also that he knew Sora was going to try and save TAV (and possibly RXA, if he saw that far ahead), and made it so in order to do that, he would not only have to reform Vanitas, but Xehanort as well (which has already been done).

Well there ya go. ^_^ I got a TON of inspiration from Grass, as you can probably tell. Let me know what you think! Though, as these are my own personal thoughts, please no flaming. :D

(BTW, I have no idea if I'm correct about the whole "Hidden Memories Are Born From Sleep" thing, so if I'm incorrect, let me know!)

Awards
Right, I did recall that phrase. It's Hidden "days," not memories, are born from sleep. Though really when you take this in context, it still means the same thing. Hidden days sounds like another way of saying lost memories.

Funny thing is that when I googled the phrase, the first thing that came up was:
In the Famitsu Trailer overall summary, it says "It seems the above three are full story on the new projects. At the end of the trailers, we see "Hidden" "Days are" "Born from sleep", words which embody the three trailers. Then we see "The story leads on to an approaching time." which puts us in the mind of the three titles being linked to the next game."
"Hidden" meaning the lost memory in Coded - "Days are" signifying 358/2 Days - "Born from sleep" referring ro Birth by Sleep.
"Hidden Days are Born by Sleep" - This phrase is probably highly significant for a future title that ties everything together from the three games (Kingdom Hearts 3?). ~ Quoted from KHU Forums, written by The Graceful Assassin

Me, lawl.
Though a more complete trailer summary can be read:
Famitsu also edited their review of the trailers shown at the Tokyo Game Show:

Moving on, we see “Kingdom Hearts – New Concepts, New Titles” appear in waves. The new projects hinted at before are finally shown.

The first trailer shown has “Time flows”, “As mysteries are unlocked, the world continues to expand.” With Jiminy Cricket telling the story, we see Sora standing up on te Destiny Islands. In a battle scene, we see a puzzle-style action system, with the command “Debugging Mode”. And at the end of the trailer, we see a scene reminiscent of the beginning of Kingdom Hearts [in Traverse Town], where King Mickey says “Sora, I was here that day. Time to tell you the truth.” This might be the story of Kingdom Hearts told from a different
perspective. In any case, the title is ‘Kingdom Hearts: Coded’, for mobile phones. (Riku: This is believed to only be for mobile phones in Japan, although not yet confirmed.)

The new KH project info continues.
“What happened on the other side while Sora slept.”, and “Whenever they come in contact, their hearts return to them.” are shown. We see Roxas and Axel sitting up on the clock tower in Twilight Town. Then we see event scenes relating to Organization XIII, and a battle scene. You control Roxas, fighting Heartless, so is he the protagonist of this game? We also see scenes of him fighting other Organization XIII members. This also has the first multiplayer system seen in the KH series. You can see Roxas, Xigbar, Saix and
Axel being controlled. Next, we see event scenes of arguments between Organization XIII, and the title appears: ‘Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days’, for
Nintendo DS.

And on to the final new KH project.
“Far in the past.” “A hidden destiny is born from sleep.” A previously unseen black-haired youth is talking with a boy who has the same face as Roxas, but different clothing. The black-haired youth’s name is Tera (Riku: Previous confirmation showed his name as Terra, but it’s not really relevant). The Roxas-like boy’s name is Ven. We also see the old man from the KHII:FM secret movie, along with a person clad in what looks like black biker’s clothing and a helmet. Tera seems to be active in the battle scene, but the event scenes seem to concern both Tera and Ven. This game’s title is “Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep”, reflecting the title of the KHII:FM secret movie, for PlayStation Portable.

It seems the above three are the full story on the new projects. At the end of the trailers, we see “Hidden” “Days are” “Born from sleep”, words which embody the three trailers. Then we see “The story leads on to an approaching time.” which puts us in mind of the three titles being linked to the next game.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Huh, I hadn't heard that before. That's cool, about the 'hidden days are born from sleep'.

But I think it's pretty obvious by now that whatever is hidden in Sora is important. Your main point is, then, that Riku knows more than we think? And he met Aqua? I don't know... It just doesn't make sense to me. Seeing as she had to ask Ansem what was going on in the outside world and stuff.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
good theory i like it. it makes sense too i guess.

MasterZeR0

Right, I did recall that phrase. It's Hidden "days," not memories, are born from sleep. Though really when you take this in context, it still means the same thing. Hidden days sounds like another way of saying lost memories.

Funny thing is that when I googled the phrase, the first thing that came up was:

Me, lawl.
Though a more complete trailer summary can be read:

Okay, thanks Grass! Now that I know it's true, my theory makes much more sense to me XP

Huh, I hadn't heard that before. That's cool, about the 'hidden days are born from sleep'.

But I think it's pretty obvious by now that whatever is hidden in Sora is important. Your main point is, then, that Riku knows more than we think? And he met Aqua? I don't know... It just doesn't make sense to me. Seeing as she had to ask Ansem what was going on in the outside world and stuff.

Well as I said, Riku may not find it strange that she's there, so he may just talk to her like a regular person, instead of as someone who had been trapped there forever. That is, if he even talked to her much at all. He could have just seen her with a keyblade from a distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back