• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

it sounds more like "rahks-uhss" instead of "roxas" its jesse and his retarded pop-boy brain that can't pronounce it..lol

Lusankya

Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone else hoping for a Christopher Lee interview....they'll probably add it to the site soon enough. DiZ looks like the coolest guy in the entire game imo

KujiUn

About Roxas, I dont think Jessie magically pulled a pronuciation out of the air and everyone went with it; he was probably directed to say the name like that, that's what Directors do.

Whispered.Hope

Yes, that's what's so unnerving about it-- that no one corrected him becauase they're all saying it wrong xD I don't know, it's just wrong. Sounds wrong.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Well, "Rocks-ass" is obviously how they're pronouncing it for the English version, but it just sounds... wrong. Roxas was much cooler.

Anyway, has anyone found the newer videos somewhere other than the Overdrive site? The ones that were released after Mena Suvari's interview.

E

Eclipse

Whispered.Hope said:
Hmm, comparing the Japanese prononciation to what it should be in English, "Roke-suhs" is more correct than "rock-ass" ¬_¬

but that is japanese pronounciation. that's how a japanese would say it ROKE-SUHS....in english, in english it would be pronounced ROX-UHS

so just because the japanese pronounce sora SO-RAHH we should all pronounce it that way, rather than the way the english and american people pronounce it sas SOE-RUH

as well as kingdom hearts 2

the japanese pronounce it KINGU-DAMU-HATSU-2 yet in english it is KINGDOM HEARTS 2 so in ENGLISH IT IS ROXAS not ROKE-SAHS

besides considering disney and square are the CREATORS of the game im sure they know how the name is supposed to be pronounced, and if jesse pronounces it that way it's because square/disney wanted it said that way.

and yes MADNESS if you search youtube it has interviews of most of the VAs :D

UnknownEnigma

^^^same here i really wanna see the cloud one....and namine but mostly cloud for some reason, anyways i meant at the end does she say slut not theoughout the whollleeee thing but sorry io shouldnt be staying in one spot maybe she didnt say it....or did she? ah well id like to see one with CL too just to see him say "Welcome One Chosen by the Keyblade" or whatever he says when Roxas goes and sees him

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
I'd love to see an interview with a person who hasn't been confirmed as a VA yet. All we've seen so far is interviews with people we already know will voice the game. I wanna see someone new and surprising.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
UnknownEnigma said:
^^^same here i really wanna see the cloud one....and namine but mostly cloud for some reason, anyways i meant at the end does she say slut not theoughout the whollleeee thing but sorry io shouldnt be staying in one spot maybe she didnt say it....or did she? ah well id like to see one with CL too just to see him say "Welcome One Chosen by the Keyblade" or whatever he says when Roxas goes and sees him

the one for namine',cloud,mulan,and yuna,rikkku,and paine came out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back