• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler Durden

Jesse actually did do a good job for roxas. sora sounds REAAALLLYYYY close, but it's kind of... off? sorry for double post

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
ive only just heard soras voice but i cant hear the rest for some reason it wont let me... anyway i must say i was dissapointed in the voice it just doesnt seem right but osment has grown up abit since then and it looks like he has tried his best to make it sound younger

Whispered.Hope

Sora's voice needs a little getting used to, but it works, since he does sounds older now ^^ It was just so hilarious to hear him say "Then we can go see Santa!" so happily xDD

I think Jesse's pronouncing Roxas' name wrong xDDD That, or I just believe it's supposed to be said differently. But other than that, I'm not as disappointed in him voicing Roxas as I thought I'd be ^^ It wasn't that bad. -still prefers his Japanese voice, though- Now that's something you can melt to immediately xD

And Kairi's was perfect xD Definitely an odd moment when she said she wanted Kairi's body, though o_O

DualWeilder.

"rocks-iss" is how he said it right? he said it so fast i could barely hear him. thats what ive always called him so it doesnt really bother me :D

DualWeilder.

about the spoiler in the riku interview...if youre talking about the very beginning...i dont know if its a major spoiler(i dont exactly understand what hes talking about) but its keeping me guessing. i mean it just doesnt make much sense

DualWeilder.

ya its a great interview, makes me want the game a lot more but... its a disapointment that that part is in there. but if you dont watch or listen to the 1st 20seconds or so (just to be safe) youll be fine. i guess the other clip in there COULD be a spoiler but its not that big i dont think..i mean we did know he was gonna be in the game soooo....

its David gallegher or whatever is name is^

Whispered.Hope

The reverse lyrics are the only good thing about Scantuary xD

20 seconds into it, then? Maybe I'll check it out. I really want to hear Riku's voice without being spoiled xD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-raises hand- Is it just me or does Haley-san sound like Steve Blum at the beginning of his interview? [Not as Sora, just talking.] @__@;; His voice got DEEPer. -falls over-

David Gallagher's interview is actually kinda funny... -snickers- But the scenes are REALLY spoiler-y if you don't know what's going on in them. ^^;

Website
www.myspace.com
AW3S0M3 SHiZZZZ!

nice find!

Eh, I would think Roxas's voice would be a little deeper, but JMC did a good job!

SORA'S VOICE SCARES ME! O_O; It's so deeper! I prefer Passion over Sanctuary, but I kinda think most people do since all we had was the japanese version. :/

UnknownEnigma

anyone gonna help me on the hayden one? did she say slut or not??? ha yeah it was weird but cute somewhat when she said she wanted kairis body.....her eyes ahha, jesse did do it good and i heard rocks ass also not being funny or anything.....i didnt like the peter pan summon btw.....

E

Eclipse

he sounded like he said "RAHK-SUHS" instead of i'm "ROXAS" lol

i think sanctuary is alright..but hikki's voice cracks at the end of awa HA-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

in that bolded part it cracks..lol

chasingdusk

Er..Hayden did not say "slut" anywhere in her interview. She mentioned that she thought Kairi was a sweet girl, and that she wished she had Kairi's body (lol, I laughed at that).

I gave in and watched the Riku interview. David G. is soo funny...and hot! I loved it when he said he thought Riku was a sexy guy and his voice was sexy.

E

Eclipse

yeah at first i was like.......woa....that's a little to metrosexual for me. he was like "riku is a sexy guy, he's a very sexy guy and i think his voice is sexy too" lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back