• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movies that scare the crap outta ya?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
IT scared me when i was young Tim Curry was awesome as Pennywise. ^^

66445-large.jpg

CtR

omg I just remembered, there was one film that even now scares the absolute fck out of me. I have never yet been able to watch it all the way through.

There is this film called "Dr Giggles" or something like that, and jeez, there is this one scene where this kid climbs out of his mom's dead body (he had been hidden there ) and ckgmwcjcv,nx the furthest I have ever got is this one scene where he oh god he like puts this pipe down this girls throat and like starts pumping her stomach out but then there is blood and 0_0

Yes so I have surprisingly seen worse films, but for some reason this film really really gets to me.

D:

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Jeepers Creepers personally freaks the living crap out of me. Just thinking about that awfully eerie tune that is sung when he's near... It's enough have me loose sleep for an entire night. *shiver* I don't know what it is, it just scares the utter crap out of me. Oh Loadeh, I may not have much sleep tonight. =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back