• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movies that scare the crap outta ya?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentshooter

I don't think I've ever seen a movie that scared me. I mean being in a horror house (the higher quality ones) is scarier than actually setting down and watching a movie in my opinion anyway. So no I've never come across a horror film that has scared or terrified me.

lol Man you are a brave guy. I mean not being scared of horror movies but liking that tool criss angel?

man you are not afraid of anything :thumbup:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well,any horror movie scares me T_T I'm still having nightmares from 'The Ring'. o_O

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
The Ring has always scared the hell out of me. The fact that a creepy little girl COMES OUT OF THE ****ING TV and kills people scares the shit out of me, because I have a tTV in my room, right next to my bed, and yeah, I don't weant to die.

I would've NEVER seen that movie if it wasn't for a friend of mine wanting to go. And there really is nothing quite like having a chivk with the VULCAN GRIP OF DEATH on your knee for three quarters of the movie.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
The only part that scared me in 2 was when the Creeper flew off with the little kid after pretending to be a scarecrow. I still have nightmares about it.

Oh, and the original Exorcist scares me pissless.

jk4eva

The Ring... Oh God. Up to now I still can't forget that scene where she crawled out of the tv. I must have screamed for a good ten minutes.

Jeepers Creepers - Who could forget the very last scene?! o_0 It haunted me for a very long time.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (newest remake) - 'nuff said.

And I'm scared to death of The Exorcist. I could never watch the whole thing.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
WTFITS that I'm reading? Jeepers Creepers was one fo the very worst things I've ever ever seen. The second one is even worse. It was utter trash. It was like a long episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer but without a witty script, having no decent characters, no thought gone into the monster, abysmol acting, and the whole thing like being told "It'll get good in a minute" for 90 minutes.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
The Ring has always scared the hell out of me. The fact that a creepy little girl COMES OUT OF THE ****ING TV and kills people scares the shit out of me, because I have a tTV in my room, right next to my bed, and yeah, I don't weant to die.

I would've NEVER seen that movie if it wasn't for a friend of mine wanting to go. And there really is nothing quite like having a chivk with the VULCAN GRIP OF DEATH on your knee for three quarters of the movie.

When the movie first came out, my friend watched it, and four days later got a nosebleed in class. It was very scary.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Children of the Corn, nuff said.

Steven King's It gave me nightmares when I was little. Something about Tim Curry being an evil clown.

Hellraiser was pretty creepy too.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Horror films don't scare me. I usually watch them alone in the dark after midnight. When I saw the Grudge 2 I laughed my ass off, especially when the girl pisses down her leg.

It's all fake, no big deal. I've seen the BME shocker video, and I'm not talking about the final round, the one I saw is messed up. If I can watch that and be perfectly fine then there's no way a fake movie would scare me.

CtR

Oh God, It scares me pissless. So do 1408 and The Shining.

Stephen King is brilliant.

The Shining never bothered me at all 0_o except for the bit with the 2 girls >_>

Horror films don't scare me. I usually watch them alone in the dark after midnight. When I saw the Grudge 2 I laughed my ass off, especially when the girl pisses down her leg.

It's all fake, no big deal. I've seen the BME shocker video, and I'm not talking about the final round, the one I saw is messed up. If I can watch that and be perfectly fine then there's no way a fake movie would scare me.

Grudge 2 was absolute shit >_> same as the Ring 2. Something about remakes in horror almost automatically makes them fail. The loss of originality I guess =\

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
E.T. scared me as a little kid. I was afraid to go in my bathroom because I thought he was dead in there.

>.<

But nowadys, not too much scares me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back