• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mother Earth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
5972939276_86a0c2cec1_z.jpg

link to larger view of the digi paint.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6030/5972939276_86a0c2cec1_b.jpg

I'm having trouble with the hands :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was gonna say something about the hands. lol. The forearm of her right arm (on the left side of the screen) is a bit short. Anyways, I really like it. :3 The coloring of her face is great!

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Yesss more digital paintings in this section, plz.

I dig the concept. And I really like how you did the skin. For the hands, just know that the length of a person's hand is equal to the size of their face (the chin to the forehead). You should also consider making the arms a bit longer.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
The technique is there but it isn't dynamic :C The bland background just isn't cutting it; I know a lot of about bland backgrounds cuz I do it all the time.

Also, really get them proportions down first before painting because the arms are kinda bonked up. In any case, another thing I noticed was that the earth almost looks like it's emitting some kind of light. Not sure if you were going for that, but if you were, you need to be more consistent with ambient lighting and how it affects her since she's in direct proximity with the earth. Also U COME FROM DM WHERE IS UR COMPOSITION DAWG???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back