• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most useless character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Might aswell post my teams ^^;

FFVII: Cloud, Tifa, Aeris. After Disc 1: Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie.

FFVIII: Squall, Zell, Rinoa.

FFIX: Zidane, Dagger, Freya, Steiner.

FFX: Wakka, Lulu, Auron.

Tadaa! *_*

B

ByrusOathbreaker

VII; Yuffie (only used her when i had to)
VIII; Selphie. She was annoying AND not that good.
IX; Amarant. He seemed to be in there for the plot, not for the gameplay.
X; Rikku
Teams;
VII; Cloud, Aeris, Red XII After disc 1: Cloud(duh,) Red XII, Cid.
VIII; For most of it; Squall, Zell, Rinoa.
IX; Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, Steiner/Quina (Frog Drop is amazing after some serious frog hunting)

Last edited:
B

ByrusOathbreaker

Princesskairi13 said:
the character that looks like a heartsless from ff9

His name's Vivi and he's My personal favourite. His magic is unstoppable. (not literally) Anyone who thinks he's usless should play the game.

T

Tidus22340

lol...ive played FF8 10 and 10-2...most usless in 8? Selphie...god her little whip wouldnt do anything against ... any boss or even some monsters! she SUCKED! in FFX it was definetly khimari...his little halberd could only do like 2000 damage and i had him seriously pumped up...in FFX-2 it was nobody, because YOU ONLY HAD THREE PEOPLE TO WORK WITH! that ticked me off...only thing i liked about the game was having everyone master the gunner skill, then have them all use gunner lvl 3 simultaneously and mauling every monster on the feild....if you do that to shuyin he goes down in about 2 minutes...i beat him in 30 secs (used haste which makes them shoot even faster, and also speeds up their turns.) unless you get the perfect ending...the story to FFX2 SUCKED. end of my post.

Radical Dreamer

Website
www.myotaku.com
YES!! AERIS NEEDS TO BE DEAD!!! She's getting in Tifa's way!! *man I hated Aeris...* But...she was a big part of the storyline...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO LIKE HER!!!! ^_^

Ah, but we are forgetting about FF4, everyone! Porom and Palom, Edward the Bard *gives prize to Edward for being most hated and useless character in Final Fantasy 4* And half your characters die in that game!! Badness....

But yes..Cait sith is useless. I never ever use him...My party consists of either Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie, or Cloud, Red XIII and Yuffie or Tifa, aaaaannd...that's pretty much it.

But Kinneas is cool! I don't use Zell very much, but he's still cool...Oh I know! Seifer is the most hated and useless character in ... pretty much any Final Fantasy game. I excentuate the "hated" part of my last sentence...ooouuu, Seifer makes me maaaad!!

FFX, though...Khimari Ronso. I use him the least...unless I want to steal an enemy's ability, which I usually forget to do anyway, soooo...

^_^

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lulu and Vivi were probally the least useless. Perhaps the best at times.

Hmm FF7: Caith Sith the worst piece of crap..

ff8: quistis

9: freya

10: Kimahri

laath

wow you guys are WAY off when you say that kimhari was useless. He was one of my best characters in X. He unleashed some VERY powerful stuff.

Yeah I never used Cait Sith or Selphie....and I rarely used Rikku in X... Except for when I needed those Al Bhed Potions that helped a lot at times.

EDIT: O yeah... In 9... It was Quina like you guys said... I liked Quina's humor there, but I didn't really like using him/her..

Last edited:

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
For most useless chacter- the Oscar goes to... AERIS! That weak little person who is good for dying only!

And for all you people that think Kimahri is useless, you obiously don't understand the point of him.

The point of Kimahri is to customize him whatever way you want.
He has acces to everyone's Sphere Grids. He becomes very usefull if you teach him abilites such as 2nd level black magic, 2nd level white magic, and the 'steal' and 'use' abilites. It also comes in handy for him to know 'flee' and 'haste'.

Kimahri is a great character if you plan him out and customise him the right way.
and his overdrives rock!

hmm...i think in ten the most worthless one is auron...i mean he doesnt even do 99999 damage to every thing in the end of the game...yet every one else does like rikku...yes yuna rikku and lulu do more physical damage than auron...sigh.....

in 7 it was tifa....just worthless all she did was bitch slap scarlet...

8...um well i think it was the summons...i didnt use them in the later battles at all.....

and 9 was vivi his strongeast attack could kill your whole party....

tactics cloud was pretty worthless...ok im done...

*leonslionheart*

Bronze Member
Awards
most usless to me would be aeris in VII..i never used her...and yuna in X i only used to summon things pretty much and Quistis in VIII i just didnt like her

EnderWiggin

squall leonheart said:
hmm...i think in ten the most worthless one is auron...i mean he doesnt even do 99999 damage to every thing in the end of the game...yet every one else does like rikku...yes yuna rikku and lulu do more physical damage than auron...sigh.....

in 7 it was tifa....just worthless all she did was bitch slap scarlet...

8...um well i think it was the summons...i didnt use them in the later battles at all.....

and 9 was vivi his strongeast attack could kill your whole party....

tactics cloud was pretty worthless...ok im done...

you must be doing a lot of things wrong or something. Auron was one of the best in ten, u can't just judge it by a certain point in the game, you have to look at the whole game. Tifa was awesome, especially if u got all of her limit breaks, she's one of the characters I used to beat Emerald Weapon. With the GFs in 8, the only thing I used them for was junctioning. And Vivi in 9, just equip your abilities to counter the spell, plus his trance was pretty helpful and u can't say that u don't need a black mage in that game, he is the only one that can use black magic( Steiner would also not has use any magic thru his sword without Vivi)

Cloud Buster

ffVII: aerith is the WORST charctar probably in all ff games.
ffVIII:selphie yet irvines attack is kind of weak.
ffX: i really dont know because i only played 1 hour or two but i got rikkus attack is pitiful.

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
I would have to say the most useless character in FF7 is Cait Sith. In FFX it would definately would be Kimahri. Yuna is the first person I had to get Holy, so she became in my starting line up when she got that. Tidus I liked because he was fast and accurate. Wakka had some use since he could attack airborn enemies easier, plus his Attack Reels kicked ass. Rikku had her mix ability which helped create Trio of 9999 which combined with Wakka's Attack Reels beats nearly any other attack. Plus Rikku was the easy way to beat machina. Kimahri I never really used and found him to be kinda pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back