• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

most used keyblade in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LindieWindie

ultime weapon~ it was too big and fluffy looking not to use. and the color streams that came out of it when you swung it was cool *O*

shadowkiller

When I get the Ultima I will obviously use that. Right now I use the Lionheart and Divine Rose. I use the Lionheart mostly 'cause it gives me extra mp and is very strong. If I go to Agrabah or Neverland I use the Divine Rose because it is very strong and it's hard to deflect. With counterattack equipped not even pirates or bandits can stop it becauser they must eventually stop guarding. When I get the Ultima I will use it probably all the time. I don't like the Oblivion because even though it's super strong it takes away mp and I'm a magic-casting guy. My strategy revolves heavily around magic and the oblivion hinders that. My post is longer than most, but hey, it's what I think.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
I never really liked using keychains, so I used the Kingdom Key all through the game. I did die a bunch, so I had to train to raise my level.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I used divine rose the most usually, you should try using the kingdom key the whole game, it's alot tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back