• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

most used keyblade in kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

The one I used most for magic was the Tinkerbell one. For strength I used the Oblivion. In the end, The Ultima Weapon over ruled all of the them.

ferretfrenzie

Really, Blonde Hair Kid! You should so totally get it because it puts your MP to the Maximum and is way stronger than all the rest of the keys. IT ROCKS! Trust me, it's worth hunting for White Shroons. I also got Save The King for Goofy and Save The Queen for Donald. Together, we are invinsible! =P ...and fighting Ansem is now a piece of cake! Tee Hee...

Last edited:

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Well, I used the Lionheart the most. It is great with power, MP, and mostly everything else. Then I started trying to get the Ultima Weapon. I go tthe required items and made it. now i use that the most, but i still use Lionheart frequently.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
ferretfrenzie said:
Really, Hair Kid! You should so totally get it because it puts your MP to the Maximum and is way stronger than all the rest of the keys. IT ROCKS! Trust me, it's worth hunting for White Shroons. I also got Save The King for Goofy and Save The Queen for Donald. Together, we are invinsible! =P ...and fighting Ansem is now a piece of cake! Tee Hee...

invisible?

OBLIVION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back