• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Excited?????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one????

• 358/2 Days

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Birth By Sleep

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Coded (Kingdom Hearts)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • All of Them!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • None! I have another KH game to look forward to.......

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
What game are you most excited for out of the three????? I'm very excited for BBS because its a brand new game.....and it answers a lot of questions and looks fun.

358/2 days seems creative.

Coded is the only game that takes place after KH2......and answers questions about the journal.....sweet.......

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i looking forward to birth by sleep and 358/2 days. is coded going to be released here in the united states? i heard that it's only for a japanese release.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I am going to have to shell out money for one console or the other so I'm gonna get the PSP and go with BBS. I figure I will be able to figure out all the info from 358/2 and Coded by looking on all the websites and the forum.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm most excited for 358/2 Days of course XD Can't wait to learn more about Roxas and Organization XIII,and to play with them.But basically,I'm looking forward to all three of the games

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
There have been a lot of threads like this, but oh well. I'm most excited for BBS, but 358/2 days looks cool too, and I'm a little curious about coded. I'll just Wiki coded though.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
At first, I really wanted 358/2 Days, cause of the playing as Org. XIII. Which I still am excited for mind you. But what with BBS being the only real "new game" as mentioned someplace above me, theres gonna be all kinds of cool new info. Plus playing as VAT seriously has me psyched. =D Its gonna be flippin sweet.

fantasy08

Since I'm obsessed with the Org. definitely 358/2 days.Compared to them BBS is not even on my radar.Why should I care about new characters when Nomura didn't even give sufficient character development to the ones we already know?

TheNewSora17

BBS all the way.

I have had a PSP for over a year and a half now and i have sent in like 10 letters to Tetsuya Nomura to make a KH game for the PSP. and he has answered my prayers. I'm going to love playing as Ven and Terra. Don't know muc about Aqua yet but he/she should be awesome too.

and i cant wait to kick Xehanorts ass again.

Charlie K

Back in Business
358/2 Days:9
BBS:13
Coded:1
All:5

BBS is in the lead..Nice. Yup BBS by far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back